March 3 aid signup
I signed up in guildportal, but forget to mention here that Octord will be there.

I still need gear. My preferences are 5 mans of Scholo, Strat Dead, and DM North. I would also like to run UBRS for the skinning knifie.
<span style="color:orange">Doomhammer:
Melis -- 60 NE Druid
<span style="color:orange">Terenas:
Octord -- 70 U Warlock
Forgar -- 70 T Druid
Loregar -- 69 BE Hunter
Selyn -- 61 U Mage
Kevas -- 35 TR Shaman
Darklurker -- 24 U Priest
Ratoo -- 17 TR Priest

[Image: 738014xuSdJ.png]
Raid or 5 man of any instance would work for me. I still have things I want and want to do in all of them - scholo, strat (scarlet and undead), LBRS, UBRS, BRD, elite silithus quests, ZG, AQ ;) , elite dragon killing in SoS and WS, all of it. :)
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Mar 2 2006, 11:36 AM Wrote:Raid or 5 man of any instance would work for me.&nbsp; I still have things I want and want to do in all of them - scholo, strat (scarlet and undead), LBRS, UBRS, BRD, elite silithus quests, ZG, AQ ;) , elite dragon killing in SoS and WS, all of it. :)
[right][snapback]103389[/snapback][/right]
my PM to Mistiqueand his response:
Quote:Hi, At present you are the only Lost Soul signed up for this Friday.&nbsp; Does that mean nobody else is coming?
Alram

Not sure, i've been offine getting upgrade, i'll look into to it, john
If the count on Guildportal is accurate for LS, then we have: Rogoll, Yuri, MarnTruehorn, Fazuul, Mogoraindyn, Conc, Octord and Mistique.
Xarhud and Swirly are undeclared.

That gives us 8-10 people. I'll go anywhere, but I really should log out by around 11:00-11:30 PM server time. A raid sounds best with only 1 warrior, though Fazuul has proved he can tank; I'm betting he'd like a hunter pet to help though. If we go to UBRS Scholo or Strat Live I will take Rogoll. Anywhere else I'll take the mage. It will drive me up the wall if we spend 20 minutes deciding where to go while on line. So, I propose UBRS if we have 10 or more. Strat Live if we have less than 10. And let's roll at 8:00 Server time. I'll go elsewhere too as I already stated, but I want to know ahead of time.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Mar 2 2006, 10:25 PM Wrote:my PM to Mistiqueand his response:
If the count on Guildportal is accurate for LS, then we have: Rogoll, Yuri, MarnTruehorn, Fazuul, Mogoraindyn, Conc, Octord and Mistique.
Xarhud and Swirly are undeclared.

That gives us 8-10 people. I'll go anywhere, but I really should log out by around 11:00-11:30 PM server time. A raid sounds best with only 1 warrior, though Fazuul has proved he can tank; I'm betting he'd like a hunter pet to help though. If we go to UBRS Scholo or&nbsp; Strat Live I will take Rogoll.&nbsp; Anywhere else I'll take the mage. It will drive me up the wall if we spend 20 minutes deciding where to go while on line. So, I propose UBRS if we have 10 or more. Strat Live if we have less than 10. And let's roll at 8:00 Server time. I'll go elsewhere too as I already stated, but I want to know ahead of time.
[right][snapback]103442[/snapback][/right]

If 5 man I would prefer a 5 man of scholo or DM West.

If raid I would prefer UBRS, though I'd like to kill the other two dragons (the one in Tanaris and Scryer up in Winterspring) because I'm pretty sure that leads to more stuff to do in UBRS.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Xarhud expects to be available this evening. Sorry to take so long to commit.

I would prefer a 5-man (of whatever) over a raid, simply because I get good XP in a 5-man and crap in a raid. Although, if the raid is fast enough to allow for a 5-man afterwards, that's OK with me, too. Especially if we raid someplace that has some possibility of me getting good gear. :)
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Alram,Mar 2 2006, 08:25 PM Wrote:So, I propose UBRS if we have 10 or more. Strat Live if we have less than 10. And let's roll at 8:00 Server time. I'll go elsewhere too as I already stated, but I want to know ahead of time.

Whatever you all choose to do tonight, if you believe the patch notes the time for raiding Scholo and Strat is nearly done. May want to consider doing those (plus if you save your 5 man quests you'll get gold for them after 1.10).
Alram,Mar 2 2006, 10:25 PM Wrote:That gives us 8-10 people. I'll go anywhere, but I really should log out by around 11:00-11:30 PM server time. A raid sounds best with only 1 warrior, though Fazuul has proved he can tank; I'm betting he'd like a hunter pet to help though. If we go to UBRS Scholo or&nbsp; Strat Live I will take Rogoll.&nbsp; Anywhere else I'll take the mage. It will drive me up the wall if we spend 20 minutes deciding where to go while on line. So, I propose UBRS if we have 10 or more. Strat Live if we have less than 10. And let's roll at 8:00 Server time. I'll go elsewhere too as I already stated, but I want to know ahead of time.

With only one warrior (Conc) expected tonight, Fazuul expected to tank. And I'll go anywhere, as I've stated before, but I will be there tonight prepared to both heal and/or tank, depending on the need. I do need a good healer behind me if I tank, and depending on the pull, it takes me longer to lock down than a warrior tank, but we seemed to work through Scholo last week all right, so I think I ought ot be able to tank most anything we'll try tonight, if I have a good healer. My armor rating in Bear Form still isn't as high as I'd like, sitting around 7100 armor.
I personally don't have any desire to go to Strat Live, it holds nothing for me, but if I'm needed, I can go.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
We now have 10 signed up:
Rogoll, Yuri, MarnTruehorn, Fazuul, Mogoraindyn, Conc, Octord, Xarhud,
Mistique (Lostsouls), syonn (Lostsouls)

I also received this additional reply from Mistique:
Quote:Hi, At present you are the only Lost Soul signed up for this Friday.&nbsp; Does that mean nobody else is coming? Alram
Hi, looks like it, though for sure some will be avail, i've been offline most of the week and it looks like no one else was aware or working on it

Mist
So,
1 rogue
3 mages
1 hunter
1 druid
1 shaman
1 warrior
1 lock
1 priest

No shortage of AoE! Only 1 warrior=1 raid is preferable to 2 five man runs. To check for any updates on raid roster just go to the calendar page on our Guildportal site
I don't know for sure whether Amentet will add herself on as well since she and Syonn are a couple. If she does, or if Swirly wants in that makes more than 10 which if we all go to the same place means UBRS. If we go to 2 places then Faz needs to be coupled with a hunter in his party so a pet can help him tank. Such as: MarnTruehorn, Fazuul, Mogoraindyn, mage, Octord

Edit: For the forseeable future, I will only be playing on Friday nights with perhaps an occasional week night here and there. So if you need lockboxes opened on a timely basis, it might be better to send them to Concillian's rogue. I will be happy to do alchemy pots for folks; you will need to send me mats as I will not be out picking herbs. I apologize for any inconvenience.
Fazuul doesn't "need" a hunter pet to help tank per se, but it would make it easier. I also have all the confidence in the world in Treesh as my healer, so a grouping of such would be fine with me. The thing to remember with a druid tank, is DPS can't start quite as quickly on the additional mobs as we can with a warrior. When I pull in caster form, I can get almost instant lock down on the first target, but my efforts to gain aggro and lock down in Bear form, without the advantage of the starfire/moonfire faerie fire combo to start with, it takes me longer to lock down. As long as the party with me understands that, and allows me the time to lock down, and we follow target selection well, we should be ok. At that point, the only real issue is healer aggro. So, I guess it helps to have a hunter with me when I tank, I don't know if I'd call it neccessary. It's just different with a druid tank than a warrior, especially when compared to warriors of the caliber of Durambar and Conc. Not to mention the fact that I really don't have a ton of experience tanking anyway, so that's an issue.
VoiceMan

Terenas:
Bloodmourne - 85 Blood Elf Death Knight <Lurkers>
Vreeslik - 85 Undead Warlock <Lurkers>
Fazuul - 70 Tauren Druid <Lurkers>
Ooh - 70 Troll Rogue <Lurkers>
Gorkuk- 63 Orc Hunter <Lurkers>
Rojaal - 70 Blood Elf Paladin <Lurkers>
Alram,Mar 3 2006, 10:17 AM Wrote:So if you need lockboxes opened on a timely basis, it might be better to send them to Concillian's rogue.&nbsp; [right][snapback]103488[/snapback][/right]

Hahaha. If you do so, please tell me when I'm in on another character. Rogue sees little playtime and her mailbox is the only one of my character's that is completely empty. I do still need skillups in Lockpick, but there is just not much point in playing the rogue right now. The warrior's gear is so superior at this point that there is little point to the rogue unless I need armor kits for a Logistics quest in Silithus.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
VoiceMan,Mar 3 2006, 12:25 PM Wrote:Not to mention the fact that I really don't have a ton of experience tanking anyway, so that's an issue.
[right][snapback]103489[/snapback][/right]
Not an issue! Just opportunity for learning. ;) :D
Intolerant monkey.
VoiceMan,Mar 3 2006, 01:25 PM Wrote:Fazuul doesn't "need" a hunter pet to help tank per se, but it would make it easier.&nbsp; I also have all the confidence in the world in Treesh as my healer, so a grouping of such would be fine with me.&nbsp; The thing to remember with a druid tank, is DPS can't start quite as quickly on the additional mobs as we can with a warrior.&nbsp; When I pull in caster form, I can get almost instant lock down on the first target, but my efforts to gain aggro and lock down in Bear form, without the advantage of the starfire/moonfire faerie fire combo to start with, it takes me longer to lock down.&nbsp; As long as the party with me understands that, and allows me the time to lock down, and we follow target selection well, we should be ok.&nbsp; At that point, the only real issue is healer aggro.&nbsp; So, I guess it helps to have a hunter with me when I tank, I don't know if I'd call it neccessary.&nbsp; It's just different with a druid tank than a warrior, especially when compared to warriors of the caliber of Durambar and Conc.&nbsp; Not to mention the fact that I really don't have a ton of experience tanking anyway, so that's an issue.
[right][snapback]103489[/snapback][/right]
"Need" was a poor choice of words on my part.
You did a great job tanking last week. The only difference from the rogue's point of view was that I get higher crits with Sunder Armor on the mob. But from the viewpoint of holding aggro you did an excellent job.
I had so much fun tonight. Much, much fun. It was nice to be main healer again. You guys rock. *nods*

Much fun. :D
Intolerant monkey.