Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo
On February 19th, an all-Lurker 5-player early-morning squad hit Scarlet Stratholme and owned the place, with Cleoboltra, Keshi, Sandahl, Sabramage, and Pavis. Not only did many of us complete some quests that had been sitting in our logs, but Sabra got to see and do new things, we scored a Righteous Orb, and an epic Truefaith Vestments pattern dropped that was mailed to none other than our intrepid guild leader, Tal! After we forced him to take it, that is.

While those of us that completed The Archivist will eventually need to head back there to defeat the end boss again for a questline start, I'd like to vary the location of these morning runs. Yes, someone paid Cleoboltra 20g to run Stratholme 5-player for them later that week, so I got the quest start anyhow, but I would never mind going back in to hook up others. Still, variety = good. I can do these runs every 2 weeks while Mrs. Bolty is taking early work shifts on those weekends. That means I'll be holding another Sunday morning run on March 5th, 9:00 AM sharp.

Why 9:00 AM? It's the perfect time to have a fun romp through an instance and be done before the 12:00 noon raids on weekends, or lunch, or whatever else people want to do. And it's late enough for people to...well, wake up.

This session's 5-player target? Lower Blackrock Spire. Why join Miss Cleo in this exciting adventure?

1) Perhaps you have an UBRS key you've always wanted to complete.
2) Perhaps you still have quests there. Cleoboltra still has to defeat Urok Doomhowl, for instance. Revenge shall be hers.
3) If you're a Hunter, there's some nice wee little worgies down there that could use taming.
4) You enjoy the intimacy of 5-player groups.
5) You just want to hang out with your fellow Lurkers.
6) Phat lewt? If you're not decked out in raiding epics, there's some nice stuff down there.

Sign up here! We'll be meeting outside the entrance of Blackrock Spire at 9:00 AM sharp. Don't be late, please, and bring your "I'm having fun" attitude, and a desire to be a monkey (to make Cleoboltra's life interesting).

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Shalandrax or Sharanna are available...I think. :)
Tal,Feb 27 2006, 08:18 AM Wrote:Shalandrax or Sharanna are available...I think. :)
[right][snapback]103063[/snapback][/right]

I should be able to come with Keshi-monkey.

--Mav
Well I thought I could make the other one and couldn't so again put me as stand by for this one. Taranna needs to kill all the bosses in there, including Urok. The rest I have done. Gnolack I believe is finally finished with everything and I'd have to check on Balador.

My issue has become with Treesh's schedule being noon to 9 server time that we've kind of had our sleep schedules adapt to that so we tend to not get up till about 10 server time on most days and stay up till midnight/1am server time a lot now.

However this might even be early enough that Treesh could be involved if she wants which would rock for me and since you are providing the healer she doesn't have to. :) But again I'll be standby regardless of if she can go or not. This is 8am my time and requires an alarm clock, I never know if I want to do that or not for sure. :)

Edit: I'll also try to keep my cobbled together 5 mans that I holler for now and then out of LBRS this week as well. I never post about them because I've never been fully sure when I'm going to be trying to do them.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Sign me up for sure-I need to do Maxwell's Mission which sort of covers the entirety of LBRSl
Hykim and Pavis are both available for this. I'll have to check what quests they need, but I do remember Hykim's got a head and a pike unused in her inventory.

Edit: I also have Mostal if you want Rent-a-Worg monkeyness.
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
If you need a Paladin let me know
Arganot
60 Paladin
A Bunch of 20 something alts
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
300 First Aid
Fishing and Cooking bore me~
La Mage has done all of LBRS, but she has the Unadorned Seal and needs jewels. Row could pick those quests up 1,2,3. So either is fine depending on mix. Maybe we'll get enough for two groups.

Tal, what's up with Krystian? I thought you made her for just such occasions as this? Now I never see her...
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Sabra,Feb 28 2006, 06:37 AM Wrote:La Mage has done all of LBRS, but she has the Unadorned Seal and needs jewels. Row could pick those quests up 1,2,3.  So either is fine depending on mix. Maybe we'll get enough for two groups.

Tal, what's up with Krystian? I thought you made her for just such occasions as this? Now I never see her...
[right][snapback]103142[/snapback][/right]

Seems a little pointless to have two holy/disc specc'd priests in the same 5 man. :)
Bolty,Feb 27 2006, 09:13 AM Wrote:2) Perhaps you still have quests there.  Cleoboltra still has to defeat Urok Doomhowl, for instance.  Revenge shall be hers.
I think I still have a screenshot somewhere of our previous attempt at Urok, to document you saying that you'd come try it again with me sometime. :D But it sounds like you have all the people you need for this run, and truth be told, I'm usually still snoozing at 9am on Sundays. Best of luck on the run, and smite Urok for me! :)
Tal,Feb 28 2006, 10:17 AM Wrote:Seems a little pointless to have two holy/disc specc'd priests in the same 5 man. :)
[right][snapback]103149[/snapback][/right]

But not in two different runs as Sabra was suggesting could be possible.

I can probably make it with one of my crew. Taunshu needs Voones gem to complete her key if I remember correctly. Other than that I think she is done with all she will be doing in the lower spire (but I think she has some yet to do in the upper). Littledude has not done much in there and at one point had chucked all quest items and quests relating to that area. Andar could likely go there too.
Ruvanal,Feb 28 2006, 05:52 PM Wrote:But not in two different runs as Sabra was suggesting could be possible.

I can probably make it with one of my crew.  Taunshu needs Voones gem to complete her key if I remember correctly.  Other than that I think she is done with all she will be doing in the lower spire (but I think she has some yet to do in the upper).  Littledude has not done much in there and at one point had chucked all quest items and quests relating to that area.  Andar could likely go there too.
[right][snapback]103223[/snapback][/right]

I will keep Krys on call should we have the ability to field two teams.
Tal,Mar 1 2006, 05:57 PM Wrote:I will keep Krys on call should we have the ability to field two teams.
[right][snapback]103312[/snapback][/right]
And I'm generally on one of the Lochalts at that time so Lochnar can possibly be talked into going, as long as it wouldn't be more than 2-3 hours.
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."