Winterfall activities
LavCat,Mar 13 2006, 09:01 PM Wrote:The trinket is not that useless ...
[right][snapback]104404[/snapback][/right]

Defender of the Timbermaw (epic trinket, faction reward, analysis by Miniraa)

Summons a Timbermaw ancestor, a ghostly sprite of a furbolg that has roughly 900 to 1000 HP. It lasts for 20 seconds or until your death, whichever happens first. It will heal you only if you drop below 50% hp, and only if it hasn't been attacked. The healing wave is a 2.5 second cast that heals for approximately 500-560. If your timbermaw ancestor is attacked, he will go into meleeghtning bolt spam mode. His lightning bolt does about 225 to 300 damage and has a 2.5 second cast. His melee attacks do between 40 to 50 damage. The cooldown on the trinket is 10 minutes, and has the typical 30 second cooldown on equip.

Spangles prefers to pack two Counterattack Lodestones.

Quote:I suggest flashbombs for the kitties...

Ingenious, but since one is unseated on almost every trip, the cost and logistics of making 900 flashbombs is prohibitive.
[Image: spangles_sig_3.jpg]
Ynir,Mar 14 2006, 01:02 PM Wrote:Defender of the Timbermaw (epic trinket, faction reward, analysis by Miniraa)

Summons a Timbermaw ancestor, a ghostly sprite of a furbolg that has roughly 900 to 1000 HP. It lasts for 20 seconds or until your death, whichever happens first. It will heal you only if you drop below 50% hp, and only if it hasn't been attacked. The healing wave is a 2.5 second cast that heals for approximately 500-560. If your timbermaw ancestor is attacked, he will go into meleeghtning bolt spam mode. His lightning bolt does about 225 to 300 damage and has a 2.5 second cast. His melee attacks do between 40 to 50 damage. The cooldown on the trinket is 10 minutes, and has the typical 30 second cooldown on equip.

Spangles prefers to pack two Counterattack Lodestones.
Ingenious, but since one is unseated on almost every trip, the cost and logistics of making 900 flashbombs is prohibitive.
[right][snapback]104521[/snapback][/right]

With regard to the trinket, I would tend to believe the combat log. With regard to the flash bombs, Fafner has only ever had to use one once.
"I may be old, but I'm not dead."
New and different in 1.10?

Spangles lead a party to Mazorthil to see Haleh. She stepped on the rune, and nothing happened, until she was flattened by Scryer. The questers were elevated in the usual fashion. This is serious. Walking out of the cave alone is impossible.

It sure was fun to see the Wintersaber poplulation "under stress" from blood questers. The commute to Frostsaber Rock will be much easier for Wintersaber faction farmers during the D2 armor scramble.
[Image: spangles_sig_3.jpg]
Ynir,Mar 30 2006, 12:36 PM Wrote:It sure was fun to see the Wintersaber poplulation "under stress" from blood questers. The commute to Frostsaber Rock will be much easier for Wintersaber faction farmers during the D2 armor scramble.
[right][snapback]105897[/snapback][/right]

After I finished the quest, I mounted up, admired my new mount, dismounted and slaughtered every cat I saw up there. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~