I need a change in my WoW playing hours
I considered putting this post in The Meeting Stone forum since it affects my guild on Terenas. However, I definitely want to receive feedback from the entire Lurker World of Warcraft community and I didn't want this post to get buried where some folks might not look at it.

First some background:
Sixteen months ago I terminated a long-term employment contract which gave me a lot of free time and one month later I began playing World of Warcraft. I used to play primarily in the daytime and didn't stay up really late too often. A fantastic group of people joined the Lurkers guild on Terenas, and most of them play later in the evening. I found myself staying online later and later more often, and this has begun to have a negative impact upon my real-life activities. Additionally, my financial situation is such that I am actively seeking more work hours which will make it even more difficult for me to play World of Warcraft late at night. Also right now my 91-year-old mother is staying with me for a few months and that affects my play time as well. (Just in case you wondered, she gets along very well, and even flew here to Texas by herself from the East Coast.)

I have played every single class on the Horde side, and I'm really bored these days now playing any high Horde characters solo. I do very much enjoy group play especially with the Terenas Lurkers who are excellent players and really nice people. I wish my play schedule were compatible with theirs. I could solo Alliance characters, and I have experimented a bit with a Night Elf Druid on a low population oceanic server. The Aussies however, seem to start their instance runs at 3 AM my time.

Ideally, I'd like to play in the early evening between 6 and 10 PM Central time (GMT-5) and in the daytime on Saturday or Sunday. Can somebody suggest a suitable server or some way around my dilemma?
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Mar 7 2006, 06:43 PM Wrote:Ideally, I'd like to play in the early evening between 6 and 10 PM Central time (GMT-5) and in the daytime on Saturday or Sunday.  Can somebody suggest a suitable server or some way around my dilemma?
[right][snapback]103848[/snapback][/right]
Your schedule may fit in with the Stormrage folks (alliance PvE), although it can be a bit iffy getting low level instances done with avarice folks since there are quite a few raiding nights, but the typical playtime matches your quite well.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Mar 7 2006, 09:17 PM Wrote:Your schedule may fit in with the Stormrage folks (alliance PvE), although it can be a bit iffy getting low level instances done with avarice folks since there are quite a few raiding nights, but the typical playtime matches your quite well.
[right][snapback]103858[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, SR will fit your time, and help is available, if a bit cheesy at times.
--Mav