I'm almost done - Can you help?
Because Bolty, Sabra, Bun-Bun and Thenryb secretly hate me I've undertaken the job of farming up the mass of materials that go into making Truefaith Vestments

So far I have:

12 Bolts of Runecloth
10 Mooncloth (Thanks Sabra!)
10 Ghostdye (Thanks Ruvunal!)
04 Golden Pearl (Thanks guys!)

I still need:
04 Righteous Orbs (Need to raid for that ASAP before 1.10 comes out)
00 Golden Pearls. (thank you all!)

I've also almost finished collecting the mats for Hide of the Wild

The leather and cured hide should be no problem so far I have:

10 Essence of Water (thanks for the Transmutes RTM!)
08 Larval Acid
10 Living Essence

I need:
02 Living essence

So here's the deal. I'm still saving for an epic pony on Shalandrax so I can't buy these things off of you. What I can do is offer up a priest, a warrior or a paladin for quest help or dungeoning. You want cheese for an alt? I'm the cracker for you! Anyone have any of these things collecting dust?

Edit 'cuz I'm a n00b.
Secretly?

I have a couple of Golden Pearls on Pavis. I'll send them along ASAP.

And that Hide of the Wild looks tasty. If I ever get some farming time, the Plaguelands grubs may be a-salted.

Edit: And if you need Cured Rugged Hides I have stacks and stacks of them on Hykim. I've been making them about every 4 days or so since she got her Shaker. :)
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
Bun-Bun,Mar 9 2006, 12: Wrote:Edit: And if you need Cured Rugged Hides I have stacks and stacks of them on Hykim. I've been making them about every 4 days or so since she got her Shaker. :)
[right][snapback]104044[/snapback][/right]

Taranna has a good supply (though many have been shipped off to Pagekeeper) as well, not quite what Hykim has but I haven't had my shaker as long. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
I would be interested in going to Scarlet Strat with Silverflail, at some point. With the next item quests in the next patch, I'd like to get her the Devout Bracers and Gloves, if possible. Throw some DPS guys into the mix and we could probably get me the Devout items and you some Righteous Orbs in short order. :)
-TheDragoon
Tal, I farmed in Azshara for hours yesterday and not one Golden Pearl dropped. This opposed to an afternoon when LD and La Mage ran the beach and got three in a few hours. Very disappointed. I think those drops have been way borked. So woo hoo Bun-Bun!

I too am up for Scarlet Strath and will run it over and over. I'm in. I like that instance. Should we set something up for Sunday for that?
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Mar 9 2006, 10:42 AM Wrote:I need:
09 Living essence[right][snapback]104033[/snapback][/right]
Well Tal, the next target for Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo is going to be Dire Maul, if you're willing to wait until next weekend. Dire Maul = Living Essence. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bun-Bun,Mar 9 2006, 12: Wrote:Secretly?

I have a couple of Golden Pearls on Pavis. I'll send them along ASAP.

And that Hide of the Wild looks tasty. If I ever get some farming time, the Plaguelands grubs may be a-salted.

Edit: And if you need Cured Rugged Hides I have stacks and stacks of them on Hykim. I've been making them about every 4 days or so since she got her Shaker. :)

Thanks Bun. I have one acid left over from my farming and the one thing that slowed Shal down any was having to med up. If I'm around and you feel like catting around with a crazy broad with a BIG sword look me up and we'll go farming. :)

Sabra - Its insane and the prices of the pearls on the AH are getting steadily worse. I have a feeling that the pearls are going to be the biggest thing holding me back...
Bolty,Mar 10 2006, 08:54 AM Wrote:Well Tal, the next target for Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo is going to be Dire Maul, if you're willing to wait until next weekend.  Dire Maul = Living Essence.  :)

-Bolty
[right][snapback]104140[/snapback][/right]

Next weekend as in the 12th or the 19th?

I was bemoaning that I lacked the foresight to place Krys on a seperate account in /g yesterday. I'm fairly certain that Shal can two man much of the trash in DM with just a little healing back up.
TheDragoon,Mar 9 2006, 03:06 PM Wrote:I would be interested in going to Scarlet Strat with Silverflail, at some point.  With the next item quests in the next patch, I'd like to get her the Devout Bracers and Gloves, if possible.  Throw some DPS guys into the mix and we could probably get me the Devout items and you some Righteous Orbs in short order.  :)
[right][snapback]104079[/snapback][/right]

I can come along as an extra punching bag/DPS pretender :P
--Mav
In case you didn't see it in the other part of the thread, TD, I'll go. I thought that place was a lot of fun!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
Tal,Mar 9 2006, 11:42 AM Wrote:03 Golden Pearls.

I need:
09 Living essence

I sent you over a pearl and I found a living essence yesterday I'll go send that now
bernard shakey,Mar 10 2006, 11:32 AM Wrote:I sent you over a pearl and I found a living essence yesterday I'll go send that now
[right][snapback]104158[/snapback][/right]

Thank you so much!
Tal,Mar 10 2006, 08:57 AM Wrote:Next weekend as in the 12th or the 19th? [right][snapback]104142[/snapback][/right]
19th.

Let me know if you want to try that duo thing out.

:)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bun-Bun,Mar 9 2006, 12: Wrote:Edit: And if you need Cured Rugged Hides I have stacks and stacks of them on Hykim. I've been making them about every 4 days or so since she got her Shaker. :)

Turns out the cured rugged are more expensive than I thought so if the offer is still open I'll take three please. :)

And I'm almost there. Need two more living essence and the righteous orbs and I'm gold. :)
Got a living essence in Nyalla's bank, more than willing to hit scarlet side with you as well. Balnazzar's got to drop Ilaria's boots sometime, right? Right?

*cry*
[Image: 259402pnMDg.png]
I can but add my time. Call on me as needed. ;)
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Thanks to everyone who donated to the ShutTaltheHellUp fund. Krys has a shiney new set of robes and a cloak. :)