Darkmoon Faire... Fare
So, after selling several stacks of Vibrant Plumes for four times their vendor value (the harpies are extremely good XP farming for my young Warrior), I've decided to branch out, and sell - among other things - pretty much everything you can turn in for Darkmoon Faire rep/tickets, including trade goods (since I'm a smith and I have at least one of each of the other professions in my guild.) Of course, I can't find a comprehensive list of the things you can utilize for tickets and rep gains; does anyone know of one?
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Artega,Mar 15 2006, 01:34 AM Wrote:So, after selling several stacks of Vibrant Plumes for four times their vendor value (the harpies are extremely good XP farming for my young Warrior), I've decided to branch out, and sell - among other things - pretty much everything you can turn in for Darkmoon Faire rep/tickets, including trade goods (since I'm a smith and I have at least one of each of the other professions in my guild.)  Of course, I can't find a comprehensive list of the things you can utilize for tickets and rep gains; does anyone know of one?
[right][snapback]104601[/snapback][/right]

I think this could be useful:

http://www.goblinworkshop.com/darkmoon-faire.html
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Here's a question for you guys. Since the turnins are based on reputation rather than the number of tickets you've received, can you attack some carnies to lower your faction?
See you in Town,
-Z
Zarathustra,Mar 15 2006, 09:51 AM Wrote:Here's a question for you guys.  Since the turnins are based on reputation rather than the number of tickets you've received, can you attack some carnies to lower your faction?
[right][snapback]104675[/snapback][/right]

I thought of that but you cannot select "At War" in your character's rep page for Darkmoon. Without "At War" you do not get an attack cursor on a carnie.

Yeah, hadn't gotten home yet to check whether there's an "at war" option for them.

Kind of funny when you start lookin at which factions you can feasibly kill, though.
See you in Town,
-Z