Farewell everyone
I guess the time has finally come for me to say goodbye, at least at this time again. Was in the blizzard forums during all the hype leading up to Diablo 2 and came in late to start playing Diablo 1.

I got to meet one of Bolty's characters back then and some of his guilde members so its been a good time.

I have been playing Diablo II pretty obsesssivly since last summer, I can't recall a day since Augest I didn't jump in for just even a few minutes of play. I love it and all but I think I need a break.

I want to thank everyone for all the help they've given to me in the game, all the advice and options, its been appreciated. Your all great and perhaps all meet again if blizzard deciedes to make a Diablo 3 some day. I'm sure I'll be KingofKewl once again.

I still have a mace barb with near complete IK set, fire & cold sorc and a bowazon at level 65 good soon for hell mode. As well as some other characters and collected runes like MAL. I don't know what to do with my account.

:unsure:
Best of luck to you. :)

The game does have this strange habit of sucking people back in though. :whistling:
TheKingofKewl,Mar 15 2006, 12:22 PM Wrote:I guess the time has finally come for me to say goodbye, at least at this time again.
[right][snapback]104644[/snapback][/right]

Stopped playing D2 because of RealLife about six weeks ago, hopefully I'll have time to get back after the next ladder reset (or finally be able to start WoW).

You know you'll be back :D sooner or later

Have fun until then
Prophecy of Deimos
“The world doesn’t end with water, fire, or cold. I’ve divined the coming apocalypse. It ends with tentacles!”
Assur,Mar 16 2006, 04:02 AM Wrote:You know you'll be back  :D  sooner or later
[right][snapback]104725[/snapback][/right]
Eventually. :shuriken:
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that
counts."
- Winston Churchill
RealLife? Isn't there an expansion for that called RealLife: Family & Job or something? :P
Quality over quantity.
- BruceGod -
We all get to that point, I didnt know you but GOODBYE :'( !
well actually i'm back:)

sort of anyway. Back into Diablo 1. I like d1 cause i can keep my character if I take a break for 3 months. I know you can keep your file on the open servers but everyone cheated there and I assume its just as bad now or worse. I know being on their server (the sav files) prevents major cheating though.

Quote:We all get to that point, I didnt know you but GOODBYE :'( !