Sunday Morning with Miss Cleo
It's that time again. Time for early-morning Lurker fun, 5-player style!

Sunday, March 19th, 9:00 AM. This time we're going to Dire Maul, by request.

Dire Maul is perhaps the most challenging of the 5-player content in the game, and that makes it a lot of fun. Why go to Dire Maul?

1) Perhaps you are still looking for some phat lewt there.
2) Perhaps you have quests there.
3) Perhaps you're looking for one of the rare books (librams, Furor's).
4) Perhaps you just want to hang out with Lurkers.

Last session, we had 10 Lurkers showing up and we divided into two groups, hitting Lower Blackrock Spire. Both groups met with success; one group defeated Urok Doomhowl while the other actually got an UBRS key forged (woo!). Fun for everyone!

If we get 10 people again, we can see who wants to hit what part of Dire Maul. Maybe some want to hit East while others hit West. Maybe some want a Tribute Run. We'll see.

Due to the length of the instances, it's even possible that groups might hit two sides that morning (or run a side twice).

I'm going in for Dire Maul West - list what parts of Dire Maul you'd like to run. All Miss Cleo needs for her ZG enchants are Focus librams, and those are found in West.

Want to come? Post here!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Shalandrax is available to tank or be DPS monkey - she's desperately seeking Foror's.
Krystian is available to heal if a second group is in need of a healer.
Tal,Mar 15 2006, 05:44 PM Wrote:Shalandrax is available to tank or be DPS monkey - she's desperately seeking Foror's.
Krystian is available to heal if a second group is in need of a healer.
[right][snapback]104707[/snapback][/right]

Keshi's available to tank or whatever. Not particularly seeking a Quel, but wouldn't say no to one.
--Mav
Much as I'd love to do DM West (I've never done that part) I'll be out of town this weekend. :(
At first I thought, "Mind control satellites? No way!" But now I can't remember how we lived without them.
------
WoW PC's of significance
Vaimadarsa Pavis Hykim Jakaleel Odayla Odayla
I suppose West is most rewarding. However, Sandahl needs at some point to do at least an East speed run to get the felvine shard for the reliquary of purity. In any event, sign me up.
La Mage is DYING to roll off with Ms. Cleo for the Libram of Focus, but I love DM so s'all good. And I promise to make it this time!

Woot!
[Image: Sabra%20gold%20copy.jpg]

I blame Tal.

Sabramage Authenticated!
I could use the pants off the prince in West on Gnolack. I still have the quest for the bracers on all the 60's but Taranna. Balador is 0 for 10 on the energized BP from East. Taranna and Balador could both gain from tributes. So I have pleny of selfish reasons to go to any of the sides. :)

But again, this requires me to get up at 7:30am my time to make it (since I'm central) and I'm a lazy lazy person. :)

So I'll try to be there but no garuntees from me. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
If ya need some DPS/VE love, I'll be there.

I'm always looking for fodder towards my epic mount ;)

gib librams people can't use!
I'd love to come, but I'm not sure I can guarantee that I'd get up in time for a 9:00 run, Server Time (that's 6:00 my time). But if you guys want, I can bring any of my characters. Silverflail mostly needs stuff from the other wings, Skybreak doesn't need anything, and Dragoon could use just about everything. In addition, if you wanted me to bring Dragoon, we could probably give the warlock epic quest event a shot. :)

But, again, this is REALLY early for me. I'll log on and see if I'm needed as soon as I wake up!
-TheDragoon
castille,Mar 16 2006, 02:36 PM Wrote:If ya need some DPS/VE love, I'll be there.[right][snapback]104784[/snapback][/right]
If we have a spot to fill, Genkar, we'll bring you. :) This is still primary a Lurkers-only thing, however. Nothing personal.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Im there if you need me
Arganot
60 Paladin
A Bunch of 20 something alts
300 Hammersmith
300 Enchanting
300 First Aid
Fishing and Cooking bore me~