Just wanted to say hello
Hi...I'm quite now to this forum,actually this is my first post as you can see.I've been to a lot of MMO related boards and found only a few with a worthy and nice community.I'm an old experienced player in MMO's (yes,i am experienced and i'm not bragging :D).I stumbled into two interesting things while looking for a nice board to post on.First one was this board :) and the second was *edited*
P.S.:Check it out now!http://www.lurkerlounge.com/!!!!! It really rocks.

Tal's Edit: Advertising is not appreciated but thank you for the *cough* compliment. :)
6/10. If you tried a LITTLE harder to mask your site advertisement, it might just sneak past some moderators...

...but I doubt it.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Bolty,Mar 20 2006, 03:57 PM Wrote:6/10.  If you tried a LITTLE harder to mask your site advertisement, it might just sneak past some moderators...

...but I doubt it.

-Bolty
[right][snapback]104975[/snapback][/right]
I don't know, I don't see effort ever making up for a complete lack of ability here, so no matter how hard he tries, I still forecast failure. Oh, and Bolty, I was really let down here. I was hoping for a thread locking/user banned for my time...

:whistling:
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Were there at least naked pictures on the site he was linking to?
Bolty is entirely too slow. It appears this thread was in its original form for eight whole minutes. Unacceptable!
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
ima_nerd,Mar 20 2006, 10:47 PM Wrote:Bolty is entirely too slow. It appears this thread was in its original form for eight whole minutes. Unacceptable!
[right][snapback]104983[/snapback][/right]

Actually it was in its original form until 7:14 when I saw it. ;)
ima_nerd,Mar 20 2006, 10:47 PM Wrote:Bolty is entirely too slow. It appears this thread was in its original form for eight whole minutes. Unacceptable![right][snapback]104983[/snapback][/right]
I ain't a mod here. :)

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
MongoJerry,Mar 20 2006, 07:52 PM Wrote:Were there at least naked pictures on the site he was linking to?
[right][snapback]104979[/snapback][/right]

Some chick named Neriad was on there. She's a bit too skinny for my taste. :w00t: