Patch Tommorow
www.worldofwarcraft.com
Quote:Tomorrow's weekly scheduled maintenance will begin at 3:00 AM PST in order to prepare for the 1.10 content patch.

To me "prepare" means that the patch won't be tomorrow, but that they will change some things ahead of time in order to make the servers ready for when they do decide to patch them. Course this could involve a patch as well, just not 1.10 according to my logic.
swirly,Mar 28 2006, 12:29 AM Wrote:To me "prepare" means that the patch won't be tomorrow, but that they will change some things ahead of time in order to make the servers ready for when they do decide to patch them.  Course this could involve a patch as well, just not 1.10 according to my logic.
[right][snapback]105610[/snapback][/right]
General Forum Post
The title of the post is "Patch Tomorrow", as is the title of the news post. Despite the wording of "prepare", that title leads me to believe there will be the patch.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Funny how I read the news, but missed the title. I stand corrected. : )
Is there already a CT Mod / CT Raid Assist version for patch 1.10 available?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Raelynn,Mar 27 2006, 08:42 PM Wrote:General Forum Post
The title of the post is "Patch Tomorrow", as is the title of the news post.  Despite the wording of "prepare", that title leads me to believe there will be the patch.
[right][snapback]105612[/snapback][/right]
The downtime usually starts at 5, not 3. So they are bringing them down early to prepair. That said does anyone else have a bad feeling about this when the patch note page still doesn't list the new patch notes? Blizzard and hurried patches usually means we have to deal with a broken game for a week or 4. <_<

Edit: Did I call it or what?
All realms are being brought down to apply a fix to an issue with patch 1.10. We hope to have them live as soon as possible, but we don't have a current ETA to provide at this time. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we'll provide an update as soon as possible.