Were to buy recipies
Main question, were do one buy all the different recipies? And were do one find a list of all those places/persons selling them?

I have seen lists of recipies (forexample, I use Allakhazam) that basically lists all recipies for each proffesion. It also has links for the ones you can't get from a trainer that lists were they can come from, mobs droping them and if they can be bought, who sells them. One can further click on who sells them and get a map of info on were to find him/her. This is extremely tedious. Is there some easy to read/find/print list, preferably on a single page of all recipies on sale and were to find them?

What I want to do is basically to know were should I travell to to purchase all the possible recipies that are for sale (I know some are "rare" and only for sale at times, but it is good to know were to lolok for them). As it is now, I have no clue if I missed a recipie for cooking in some town or place or if there is a rare recipie available at a person in some place that I would never click on any more times.
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
This one does what you want, but only for fish recipes.
For cooking fish
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Alram,Mar 28 2006, 07:17 PM Wrote:This one does what you want, but only for fish recipes.
For cooking fish
[right][snapback]105668[/snapback][/right]

Not really, for each recipie, I have to click the "vendor list" to see were it is sold for many of the recpies (for some it is printed right on th elist though). Unless I want to do that like mad while playing (for example figuring out possible recipies exists in this area/toen I just arrived to), I need to copy and paste from each such page to a separate list that is for example printable. Perhaps I was not clear on what I was looking for. I also have the feeling the list is far from complete, no?
There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count and those who can't.
Jarulf,Mar 28 2006, 01:27 PM Wrote:Not really, for each recipie, I have to click the "vendor list" to see were it is sold for many of the recpies (for some it is printed right on th elist though). Unless I want to do that like mad while playing (for example figuring out possible recipies exists in this area/toen I just arrived to), I need to copy and paste from each such page to a separate list that is for example printable. Perhaps I was not clear on what I was looking for. I also have the feeling the list is far from complete, no?
[right][snapback]105672[/snapback][/right]
I think the vendor's name is given when he is the only one who sells the recipe. When multiple vendors sell it, you do indeed need to click on the link. And it is not up to date/complete; sgefish is missing for example. You are correct.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]