New Flintlock comic
Tee hee.

Unfortunately, I think this applies more to horde on stomrscale than alliance.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Haha, very nice.

My current server (Frostmane) is heavily in favor of the Alliance. Horde has two guilds that have downed Nefarion and Alliance has eight. No matter how hard we try ... we just can't beat them. The leet purplez are too much. :(

Good thing I've already achieved my Rank 2 for my trinket :D
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune
I love Flintlocke. Besides here, the CA boards, and the terenas guild stuff, that's the only thing I check online daily. :) The episode where they tried to sneak out of Gadgetzan just cracked me up. The arm searching for Lowping and then pulling him back in. Fantastic.
Intolerant monkey.
Treesh,Apr 3 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:I love Flintlocke.  Besides here, the CA boards, and the terenas guild stuff, that's the only thing I check online daily. :)  The episode where they tried to sneak out of Gadgetzan just cracked me up.  The arm searching for Lowping and then pulling him back in.  Fantastic.
[right][snapback]106075[/snapback][/right]
Lowping is my hero. "Lewt!"
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Watto44,Apr 3 2006, 06:20 PM Wrote:Lowping is my hero. "Lewt!"
[right][snapback]106143[/snapback][/right]
The interaction between Lowping and Flintlocke is just fantastic. "Oh woe, 'ow could I let 'im come ta this!?" "Oy, Lowping! C'mere an' crawl up inta me big dead ram!!" I want to know what weapons little Lowping has though to allow him to kill everything in sight within seconds. ;)
Intolerant monkey.