What are the hard caps on PvP rank sub-60?
I believe that at 19 you're capped at Sergeant (rank 3) and that the highest achievable rank relaxes as you level so that at 60 you can achieve rank all the way up to 14

Does anyone know what the progression is? Eg, what are the highest ranks you can get at 29, 39, 49 and 59?
Brista,Apr 4 2006, 11:07 PM Wrote:I believe that at 19 you're capped at Sergeant (rank 3) and that the highest achievable rank relaxes as you level so that at 60 you can achieve rank all the way up to 14

Does anyone know what the progression is? Eg, what are the highest ranks you can get at 29, 39, 49 and 59?
[right][snapback]106241[/snapback][/right]

I've seen Lv.49 Blood Guards.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
I've seen a level 49 at rank 8. (I shudder to think how many hours a week that toon got played.)

Is there an actual hard cap, or is it just that you get less honor when you're bellow level 60?
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
http://www.wowwiki.com/Formulas:Honor_Sy...vel_Limits

More details than you would ever want to know about the honor system, and the more you get to know the more it feels like a screwed up system.
Kjartan,Apr 5 2006, 11:06 AM Wrote:http://www.wowwiki.com/Formulas:Honor_Sy...vel_Limits

More details than you would ever want to know about the honor system, and the more you get to know the more it feels like a screwed up system.
[right][snapback]106263[/snapback][/right]

Thank you!

Exactly what I'm looking for

So the caps are
level 19 - Sergeant (rank 3)
level 29 - Sergeant
level 39 - rank 5
level 49 - rank 9
level 59 - rank 14

A new EU realm launches today and I'm going to try power-honoring
The cool thing about this is that the PvP mounts have a level requirement of 40, which means you could get a level 51 character with epic mount. :)