Farewell
The time has come for me to say goodbye to all of you. It's a decision that I made over this past weekend and finalized on Monday of this week, I've just had a hard time writing this post. It's a mere coincidence that GG and Treesh are making similar posts this week, my mind was made up before I saw GG's posting. My account is still active until mid June, and in vor_lord's care. I hope that Durambar can still offer the guild some help, though it won't be me.

My thanks go out to all the Lurkers that I've had the pleasure of playing with. I shall miss your company. The game and your company have been very enjoyable, and I shall miss the Friday night guild runs a great deal. I've enjoyed my time on the Lounge as well, but that will be nearly eliminated. After all, an alcoholic can't hang out with his friends in the bar and not drink.

My reasoning behind this decision I'll largely keep to myself, but I need to spend much less time gaming so I have more time for more important things such as family and school.

Best of luck to all, and goodbye!
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Best of luck to you.

Goodbye and good luck. You will be missed. It will be a long time before I get my timing as tight as Yuri + Durambar.
Terenas
Yuri - Mage/Arcane 85 Undead
Thirdrail - Shaman/Resto 85 Tauren
Vicstull - Rogue/Subtlety 85 Troll
Penten - Priest/Discipline 85 Blood Elf
Storage guild Bassomatic
*hugs*
Intolerant monkey.
You'll be missed and yeah I can understand needs to leave the game.

Best of luck with everything.
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Huh!
I don't know what to say. Who will be there to give us instructions all the time? You will definitely be missed.

I hope your brothers don't follow suit.

Especially with young children in the house, gaming definitely should take a backseat.

Well, good luck; it was nice knowing you.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQtmlWbJ-1vgb3aJmW4DJ7...NntmKgW8Cp]
Best wishes.

You will certainly be missed.

:(
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.