Key Rings!
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...p=1#post7787923

I thought I'd never see the day.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
What about all the damn keys I've thrown out, like Key to Searing Gorge and Scepter of Cerebrus?

Nice.

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Petition a GM?

I doubt that the Scepter for Maraudon would have fit into a key ring anyway, nor the Seal of Ascension, or the Drakefire Amulet.

Good stuff, I do believe I'll be saving about 6 spaces that I currently use for keys.
Well I guess Blizzard has 19 days to get 1.11 out. :)

Keyrings are something I've been waiting for for quite some time I guess that is something to look forward to if I come back. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Well, I'm certainly not going to put my keys on it the moment I get it. Given Blizzard's track record on patches, the keys would probably end up in somebody's mail or something :whistling:

That said, even with the staff, ring and neck, I don't think there are 12 'keys' to put on the capped version of the keyring. I hope they aren't putting in even more keys :wacko:

Kateley - Gnome Mage --- 60
Collector and connoisseur of fine keys, bags, trinkets and all things mooncloth
Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet!
WildFire,Apr 5 2006, 11:20 PM Wrote:That said, even with the staff, ring and neck, I don't think there are 12 'keys' to put on the capped version of the keyring. I hope they aren't putting in even more keys  :wacko:
[right][snapback]106367[/snapback][/right]

I should suspect we'll see more keys. There's a fairly large floating city coming up, not to mention an entire other planet....
WildFire,Apr 6 2006, 01:20 AM Wrote:Well, I'm certainly not going to put my keys on it the moment I get it. Given Blizzard's track record on patches, the keys would probably end up in somebody's mail or something  :whistling:

That said, even with the staff, ring and neck, I don't think there are 12 'keys' to put on the capped version of the keyring. I hope they aren't putting in even more keys  :wacko:
[right][snapback]106367[/snapback][/right]

You got me thinking so I checked what my toons have.

Crescent Key - DM
Key to the City - Stratholme Service Gate
Prison Cell Key - BRD Cell doors
Key to Searing Gorge - Most people probably chucked with TP FP
The Scarlet Key - Scarlet Monestary and the doors in Strat Live
Skeleton Key - Scholomance
Shadowforge Key - BRD
Workshop Key - Gnomer

So that is the 8 "permanent" keys I have in my possession. You add the staff, ring and sceptre and you get to 11.

There is also the Gordok Shackle Key, Viewing Room Key and many other one shot quest keys that might fit in there (I have the Gordok key banked on two toons because they dropped again after we had freed the goblin already).

I wonder about keys for blacksmiths going in there (I wouldn't complain if the truesilver keys fit in there).

Wonder if I'm missing another dungeon key or something that might be counted as a dungeon key. Regardless it will still allow me to carry the keys and not leave them in the bank and hope I remember the right one. :)
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Bolty,Apr 5 2006, 03:00 PM Wrote:What about all the damn keys I've thrown out, like Key to Searing Gorge and Scepter of Cerebrus?

I never ever throw out a key, because you never know when it might come in handy again, whether it's to help a guildmate out or it's to take advantage of some new quest or content. Heck, I even still have my ZF mallet.
Keys that aren't keys: Seal of Ascention, Drakefire amulet...
[Image: spangles_sig_3.jpg]
MongoJerry,Apr 6 2006, 04:51 PM Wrote:Heck, I even still have my ZF mallet.
[right][snapback]106436[/snapback][/right]

There is also a scroll from Sunken Temple, used for re-summoning the Avatar of Hakkar.

Then there is my favorite, the Grimsite Outhouse Key. :)
But do you have a Relic Bundle? ;)

It's true, I didn't count the expendable keys. So it seems that 12 keys at any one time isn't so far-fetched after all.

Pretty sure I still have my Gnomeregan Workshop Key somewhere.

Kateley - Gnome Mage --- 60
Collector and connoisseur of fine keys, bags, trinkets and all things mooncloth
Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet! ... Covet!
WildFire,Apr 6 2006, 05:44 PM Wrote:But do you have a Relic Bundle?

I "still" have my relic bundle. Since three days ago when I finally completed the whole quest line. Too bad nobody new can get it until they fix the defenders of darrowshire line.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Concillian,Apr 7 2006, 10:32 AM Wrote:I "still" have my relic bundle.  Since three days ago when I finally completed the whole quest line.  Too bad nobody new can get it until they fix the defenders of darrowshire line.
[right][snapback]106504[/snapback][/right]

What'd they break, now?

That entire line seems to have one link or another busted at any time.
"AND THEN THE PALADIN TOOK MY EYES!"
Forever oppressed by the GOLs.
Grom Hellscream: [Orcish] kek
Rinnhart,Apr 8 2006, 01:06 AM Wrote:What'd they break, now?

That entire line seems to have one link or another busted at any time.
[right][snapback]106564[/snapback][/right]

You can't talk to the freed spirits, apparently. So it's been broken near the start now.

I would just love to know what they fiddle with each patch that breaks parts of quests in little ways. Things that they shouldn't have to go near just stop working. :)
You don't know what you're talking about.