where you all play online?
hi, i'm Heidi, remember me? any way, where do all the old dsf'ers and lounge lurkers and variants players from the old days get together to play ? i got onto battle.net but don't know what the channel is that you all meet? thanks for the reply. p.s. hi Sabra. hi Lemming...
Many legits go to Diablo LE on U.S. East.
Take pride in your mediocrity...
There's no greatness left for you.
Astra-Lynn,Apr 26 2006, 06: Wrote:Many legits go to Diablo LE on U.S. East.
[right][snapback]108209[/snapback][/right]

ok. but how do i get on that with the diablo 1 game? isn't ''east'' a realm in diablo 2? i don't have D2, just D1 and battle.net connection. i don't know now, it's been a long time, 4 years, since i played D1, and 3 years since i played D2 LoD. thanks for clearing this up for me.
or is everyone just playing WoW now? if so, have the old dsf'ers created a guild? what realm do ya'all play on? can i join?
Gateways were added in one of the patches, selectable in the multiplayer menu. Depending on how old your copy of Diablo is, you may have to patch it manually (download from www.battle.net). If you haven't already done so, of course.

ok, i see the gateway change on the screen; i should look before i ask. what's the name of the channel where you meet? is it just ''diablo-le'' or what? i'm on u.s east now. thanks.
Wow, I remember you.
Astra-Lynn,Apr 26 2006, 04: Wrote:Many legits go to Diablo LE on U.S. East.
[right][snapback]108209[/snapback][/right]
You're most American? or do you join that GateWay even if you're from somewhere else?
Good night.
Heidi,Apr 25 2006, 06:31 PM Wrote:hi, i'm Heidi, remember me? any way, where do all the old dsf'ers and lounge lurkers and variants players from the old days get together to play ? i got onto battle.net but don't know what the channel is that you all meet? thanks for the reply. p.s. hi Sabra. hi Lemming...
[right][snapback]108207[/snapback][/right]

Diablo 1 is a 10 y.o. game. Don't expect too many games. First we moved to Diablo 2, then some went to NWN and then some went to WoW and other games.

Actually, I do remember you. You started posting on the DSF around the end of '99 - beginning of '00.

-A
/join diablo LE

Not many still play, but most of the remaining legits go there.
So far as I know.

Edit: I see you visited (I assume it was you).
Unfortunately, that was about 9:00am here.
Usually if I'm on that early, the only people I can find to play with are the Japanese. Very interesting players.
DeeBye,Apr 26 2006, 05:01 PM Wrote:Wow, I remember you.
[right][snapback]108234[/snapback][/right]

hey ! say ''Dee Bye'' ! how goes it? how's your kid doing ? must be 5 or 6 now, yes? still enjoying your helm of sprits?! still carrying around your dozen + rings of constriction? how's your level 50 sorcerer doing? how's the weather up in Canada? i certainly remember you ol' friend. maybe we can play a game. you playing WoW? what server you on? how's Sabra doing? remember the 'hockey player' variant we were creating ? funny stuff. Lemming thought we had something there... talk to you soon i hope ! bye bye say dee bye !
Heidi,Apr 26 2006, 09:03 PM Wrote:hey ! say ''Dee Bye'' ! how goes it? how's your kid doing ? must be 5 or 6 now, yes? still enjoying your helm of sprits?! still carrying around your dozen + rings of constriction? how's your level 50 sorcerer doing? how's the weather up in Canada? i certainly remember you ol' friend.  maybe we can play a game. you playing WoW? what server you on? how's Sabra doing? remember the 'hockey player' variant we were creating ? funny stuff.  Lemming thought we had something there... talk to you soon i hope ! bye bye say dee bye !
[right][snapback]108311[/snapback][/right]

Wow, that's a lot of questions :)

My son is 3-1/2 now.

I haven't played Diablo 1 in a long time, and all of my characters are gone.

The weather here is actually very nice.

I played WoW during the beta, but not retail. I'm currently still playing D2LoD, along with Oblivion, V:TM - Bloodlines, Tomb Raider - Legend, Lineage 2, and about another half-dozen games.

I haven't run across Sabra in a long while -- too long, actually.

Haha, I do remember that hockey player variant. Flash was the Gordie Howe elbow in the corner.
hey heidi.
"The axe? Aye, that's a good weapon, balanced against any foe. Look how it cleaves the air, and then, imagine a nice fat demon head in its path. Keep in mind, however, that it is slow to swing - but talk about dealing a heavy blow!"
[quote=Draconis,Apr 28 2006, 11:12 AM]
hey heidi.
[right][snapback]108444[/snapback][/right]
[/quote

hey Draconis ! how are you doing too ? lets get a game going some time !
well europe is quite empty apart from the polish channel by now, so i've moved to east too, i suppose there are more like me
Characters: Standard Diablo Rogues: 'Paardenpoep' l36, 'Purechocolade' l31; Sorcerers 'Toverkol' l40, 'Zwarte Piet' l32, 'ZureHaring' l28 (no fb), Warrior 'Klotebeest' l29, LoL characters: rogues 'Roggebrood' l26 and 'Ironvrouw' l7, sorcerer ToverLol l20, warrior LolleBolleGijs l16 ironman character name 'Ironlady', read Toverlol's journey log
Hey Heidi,

There's still a DSF-1 channel on US West.

"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Ebon,Apr 27 2006, 04:40 AM Wrote:You're most American? or do you join that GateWay even if you're from somewhere else?
[right][snapback]108266[/snapback][/right]

I'm not american Ebon and I play at LE and there are others like me. However, the Europeans tend to stay in Europe and the Asians tend to stay in Asia. If for no other reason than timezone difficulties. You should still check for players on US east diablo LE though, as far more legits pass through there than anywhere else.

When in the channel try typing `seenonline
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...
LennyLen,Apr 29 2006, 10:41 AM Wrote:Hey Heidi,

There's still a DSF-1 channel on US West.
[right][snapback]108518[/snapback][/right]

ya i found that channel to be more empty than ''daiablo le'' on us east. so i'm always on us east. unless alot of ppl show up on us west at a certain time. why don't we all just get on one server instead of two, there's so few of us it just makes it worse when we're split in half. unless the realm you're on affects the ping. so i'll be on us east if you want to play. ''diablo LE'' channel. unless alot of pl are on us west, then i'll switch. or am i repeating myself.
i play on east. usually dont hang around any channels. just really play. my nickname is duner (:D) 0nly char hehe
You should enter the channel (diablo LE) before you start to game. That way, the bot will let us know that you're on when we are looking for people to play with.
Unless, of course, you prefer to play alone. Just letting you know.