what's the most played D1 mod online?
i guess the title says it all.
The Dark requires Hellfire.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
LennyLen,May 1 2006, 03:35 AM Wrote:The Dark requires Hellfire.
[right][snapback]108598[/snapback][/right]
...which could be an impediment if you haven't got Hellfire now. But can you play Diablo mods online without having to pay?
Good night.
Well, I dont know about every runing server, but at least is here my BNET server for playing Abysmal mod. Its online for 2 weeks so ppl are quite active.

Players are entirely Czech ppl now, but it is open for everyone. If you (or anyone) want join us, ill be glad. That ppl can speak English at least a little, so I think that language wouldnt be a barrier.
There was 1 foreign player in past -> Clammy (ClamsAreHot) maybe someone of you know him. If you meet him anywhere, tell him tha my server is online again, please.

What else:

DoomGaze is allowed for backuping, because IMHO its the best way how to save your char in 1.07 mods. But hey.... if you dont like this program, make backups as you wish.

Server is not running whole day. I turn off computer when I go sleep. But now, Ill do it 24/7 for few days. If there will be someone online at (czechs) nights, it wouldnt be problem keep it running.

You can play other 1.07 mods if you dont like Abysmal.

Guide how to make "right" Abysmal instalation:

1) Download Abysmal_V2+ or V2++
2) Install Diablo and patch it to 1.07
3) Add Abysmal
4) Re-patch it to version 1.09

And last thing -> data for Bnet Gateway configurator:

link: http://www.sekel.ic.cz/gatewayeditor.zip

Name: SekelNET (can be different)
IP adress: 84.42.226.63 (dont make mistake here :-) )
zone: -3 (can be different)

If any problems occur, my email is Rebelx@seznam.cz

See you there :-)
I just thought that this would be useful for whoever does not know their own time zone
[Image: worldzones.gif]
I have to say that even though they aren't for B.net, the absolute best mods have got to be V&K's. They made a middle earth mod which is pretty cool (has a blue diablo :) ) and several other mods as well, including several monsters that were previously removed from diablo, and not even eadded in hellfire. Plus they also added tons of new items. Uniques, prefixes, suffixes, you name it, they added it. Totally awsome
Master DS5,May 1 2006, 03:02 PM Wrote:I have to say that even though they aren't for B.net, the absolute best mods have got to be V&K's. They made a middle earth mod which is pretty cool (has a blue diablo  :) ) and several other mods as well, including several monsters that were previously removed from diablo, and not even eadded in hellfire. Plus they also added tons of new items. Uniques, prefixes, suffixes, you name it, they added it. Totally awsome
[right][snapback]108633[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, V&K mods kept me playing Diablo for a long, long time. The are excellent!

Other than B.net for online play is Kali and Kamachi (sp?). Kali has a one-time cost, but is a lifetime membership. I have no idea how Kamachi works.
"The true value of a human being is determined primarily by the measure and the sense in which he has attained liberation from the self." -Albert Einsetin
Edit - Lol - I'm an Idoit. It wasn't working, but that's because I was being stupid.

List of active accounts would be great too Time :)

Hureg

PS - Don't forget about the IM.
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...
Abysmal Diablo is mad hard. Those bright orange Lightnin Demons you see on hell scared me to death; they move so fast and are so FREAKIN STRONG. Actually, everythin in Abysmal is freakin strong. But the guys that scared me the most are probably the Leoric and Butchers runnin around in hell.. *shivers in fear* :(
Gateway: USA East
Sorcerer: Force_11.06.04.
Warrior: ForceLuvsSheFlex
LAW: Force_Nov.06.04.

Luvin my babe forever.. =))