Mage talent preview
Information free so far, but look here:

Blue post

Tseric Wrote:For the upcoming talent preview, IGN will be offering a quick preview on their website at 9am PDT, tomorrow(5/4/06). When that time approaches we will provide a more direct link to the content being previewed.

I will post the direct link in the morning, then we can hash out your thoughts and concerns and theorycraft to our hearts desire. ;)
Darn it! I beat you with the front page post, but you beat me to the forums.

(Just kidding! Thanks for giving everyone the news).
MongoJerry,May 3 2006, 01:37 PM Wrote:Darn it!  I beat you with the front page post, but you beat me to the forums.

(Just kidding!  Thanks for giving everyone the news).
[right][snapback]108884[/snapback][/right]

Wha? I checked right before! Must have finished your post before mine.

I have to say I now am reading the front page of the Lounge, which I haven't done for about two years. Thanks for keeping info flowing there.
vor_lord,May 3 2006, 01:42 PM Wrote:Wha?  I checked right before!  Must have finished your post before mine.

I have to say I now am reading the front page of the Lounge, which I haven't done for about two years.  Thanks for keeping info flowing there.
[right][snapback]108885[/snapback][/right]

Thanks. I know I haven't been very faithful about it in the past due to mostly personal issues and as well as a few technical ones, but I hope the recent activity is a start of a trend. I'm also hoping for changes to the front page like *gasp* actual content and stuff.