The Classes for the New Expansion Races?
So what are the playable classes for the two new Expansion races?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
As I understand it:

Blood Elf
Warrior
Rogue
Priest
Mage
Warlock

Draenei
Warrior
Paladin
Priest
Mage
Hunter
Wogan,May 11 2006, 07:00 AM Wrote:As I understand it:

Blood Elf
Warrior
Rogue
Priest
Mage
Warlock

Draenei
Warrior
Paladin
Priest
Mage
Hunter
[right][snapback]109577[/snapback][/right]
So, even though the Draenei are now a strong competition with respect to the planned faction balancing, the Blood Elves will indeed be the more attractive option in the end, because they have the two very popular classes Warlock and Rogue.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,May 11 2006, 12:30 AM Wrote:So, even though the Draenei are now a strong competition with respect to the planned faction balancing, the Blood Elves will indeed be the more attractive option in the end, because they have the two very popular classes Warlock and Rogue.
[right][snapback]109581[/snapback][/right]

I'm assuming you're being sarcastic regarding the warlock comment but in that case, I don't understand the rogue comment, since rogues are incredibly (too) popular in my experience. Then again, I play on a PvP server, so maybe they're a lot less popular on PvE servers.
MongoJerry,May 11 2006, 08:20 AM Wrote:Then again, I play on a PvP server, so maybe they're a lot less popular on PvE servers.
[right][snapback]109584[/snapback][/right]
Rogue population is fairly balanced on PvE servers.