Try not to wet your pants, imo.
http://koti.mbnet.fi/tuppant/bc/

Zomg!
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
The new Tier 3 sets don't have any resistances?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
nobbie,May 11 2006, 06:57 AM Wrote:The new Tier 3 sets don't have any resistances?
[right][snapback]109590[/snapback][/right]

Not as it stands. Good, I say.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quark,May 11 2006, 12:08 PM Wrote:Not as it stands.  Good, I say.
[right][snapback]109591[/snapback][/right]
I forgot that there will be sockets and jewels, too, so some of these will certainly carry resistances.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Tier 3 = preexpansion = no sockets. Doh!
oldmandennis,May 11 2006, 05:52 PM Wrote:Tier 3 = preexpansion = no sockets.  Doh!
[right][snapback]109613[/snapback][/right]
Can't you make sockets yourself in the Expansion, and, I've heard some Tier 3 items from Naxxramas will drop only in the Expansion?
nobbie,May 11 2006, 11:10 PM Wrote:Can't you make sockets yourself in the Expansion, and, I've heard some Tier 3 items from Naxxramas will drop only in the Expansion?
[right][snapback]109686[/snapback][/right]

First question I'm pretty sure I heard no somewhere, dont have a link. Second question, I think was answered no in the interview posted elsewhere here.