Running 2 Diablo at the same time
I was thinking about starting a new char soon, so i was woundering.... is it possible to start 2 diablo games at the same time (with 1 computer that is) so i can mule stuff from the char i got now to the char i will build? or do i need to install diablo on a 2nd computer to do that? there must be some prog out there for this, doessn't it?
[Image: spinalsig3xy1.gif]
I didn't succed in launching 2 times Diablo, even if I found some part of the protection.
But for muling, I've something for you ;)
Ulmo,May 13 2006, 05:17 PM Wrote:I didn't succed in launching 2 times Diablo, even if I found some part of the protection.
But for muling, I've something for you ;)
[right][snapback]109811[/snapback][/right]
i'm already using it Ulmo ;) but i had some other reasons to mule like that too, it would be a mule game that would be up 24hr/day for all my friends (so we could share stuff with eatch other that we find) i think that would be a fun idea :)
People report using 2 Diablo 2 with XP multisession. You could try this.

But D1 is badly multitasked, I wouldn't advice enabling more than once at all.
I don't think I've muled and I probably won't bother, caz Diablo is one heck of a game :P But still as an outsider who still wants to know the taste and who hopes to obtain answers from people kind enough, what's muling? (((doesn't it sound like duping or cloning? well maybe not. I wouldn't want to be misled)))
Good night.
Ulmo,May 13 2006, 06:46 PM Wrote:People report using 2 Diablo 2 with XP multisession. You could try this.

But D1 is badly multitasked, I wouldn't advice enabling more than once at all.
[right][snapback]109820[/snapback][/right]
There is progs for running 2 d2 at the same time, and i'm pretty sure d1 doessn't have better protection then d2 :P but i guess nobody has bother to make one for d1 then, thanks anyway.

Ebon,May 14 2006, 09:18 AM Wrote:I don't think I've muled and I probably won't bother, caz Diablo is one heck of a game  :P  But still as an outsider who still wants to know the taste and who hopes to obtain answers from people kind enough, what's muling? (((doesn't it sound like duping or cloning? well maybe not. I wouldn't want to be misled)))
[right][snapback]109834[/snapback][/right]
heh, nah it's not ;) it's when you transfear one item from one char to another (the other char is only made to hold items, you don't play with him) hes like your own personal bank :) that way you can keep as many items as you want.

this is extra important in d1 when there is no chest...

anyway, there is nothing illigal with muling.
Ebon,May 14 2006, 01:18 AM Wrote:...what's muling?[right][snapback]109834[/snapback][/right]

Muling is a 'verbed-up' use of the word "mule." Cuz, you know, mules carry stuff. Spinal's explanation is exactly right, but if you've not come across the word before, then....

Warm regards,
Spinal,May 14 2006, 10:46 AM Wrote:There is progs for running 2 d2 at the same time, and i'm pretty sure d1 doessn't have better protection then d2 :P[right][snapback]109835[/snapback][/right]
D2 is far more system-friendly than D1. I needed 2 screens to be able to follow it with Ollydbg; I suspect that the game doesn't work anymore when it's minimized.