Irony
Don't you dare go to Hyjal. It's not yet implemented and no player is meant to see that area.

Oh, but while you're there...

[Image: wowconstruction3ir.jpg]
See you in Town,
-Z
There were a few of those signs scattered throughout unfinished areas during beta. Even more fun than the signs were the Guardians of Blizzard, giant infernals that would instantly kill you if you got too curious about unfinished zones.
Tempestria - 34 Human Warlock - Stormrage
Threnody - 60 Undead Warlock - Dalvengyr (retired)
Zenobia - 60 Tauren Shaman - Dalvengyr (retired)
Threnody,May 15 2006, 12:20 AM Wrote:There were a few of those signs scattered throughout unfinished areas during beta. Even more fun than the signs were the Guardians of Blizzard, giant infernals that would instantly kill you if you got too curious about unfinished zones.
[right][snapback]109871[/snapback][/right]

Also, the mobs in the zone would do that too. Can't remember what the spell was, but if you got in their aggro range, you died. I remember checking out WPL with a lv 38 undead mage when wall climbing was still in, got killed by a spider without ever seeing the spider.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
Lissa,May 15 2006, 07:17 AM Wrote:Also, the mobs in the zone would do that too.  Can't remember what the spell was, but if you got in their aggro range, you died.  I remember checking out WPL with a lv 38 undead mage when wall climbing was still in, got killed by a spider without ever seeing the spider.
[right][snapback]109882[/snapback][/right]

"Death's Touch", a spell that I campaigned hard for priests to get. :lol: This spell was why there was always a big pile of dead bodies at the Bulwark in the beta. All kinds of noob players would wander around happily exploring the undead areas of Tirisifal Glades, find this road going out east to this other zone, walk three steps into it, and *smack*! For some reason, the pile of dead bodies at the entrance didn't act as a deterant.

(In full disclosure, at least five of those bodies were ones of night elf Neriad trying to fight a way past the spiders).