Tier 3 Materials
Part economy siphon, part answer to "omg Raiders get epixx for free!!1!1!!one", the Tier 3 set requires various materials in addition to the quest drop. Here's the list so far.

Paladin
106 Wartorn Plate Scraps
20 Arcanite Bars
15 Rugged Hides
7 Nexus Crystals

Mage
106 Wartorn Cloth Scraps
3 Arcane Crystals
21 Mooncloth
8 Nexus Crystals
6 Cured Rugged Hide

Warrior
106 Wartorn Plate Scraps
20 Arcanite Bars
4 Nexus Crystals
19 Cured Rugged Hides

Priest
106 Wartorn Cloth Scraps
3 arcane crystals
21 mooncloth
8 nexus crystals
6 cured rugged hide

Rogue
106 Wartorn Leather Scraps
5 Arcanite Bars
42 Cured Rugged Hides
5 Nexus Crystals

Hunter
106 Wartorn Chain Scraps
17 Arcanite Bars
18 Cured Rugged Hide
8 Nexus Crystals

Druid
6 Mooncloth
36 Cured Rugged Hides
106 Wartorn Leather Scraps
7 Nexus Crystals
1 Arcane Crystal

Warlock
106 Wartorn Cloth Scraps
21 Mooncloth
4 Arcane Crystals
8 Nexus Crystals
6 Cured Rugged Hide

Source: http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/news-87-1-l...-materials.html
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:42 Cured Rugged Hides

42 Wha? "Didn't pay attention to your Salt Shaker for a month? Haha, sucker!"
That's not an economy drain, that's a time sink.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:42 Wha? "Didn't pay attention to your Salt Shaker for a month? Haha, sucker!"
That's not an economy drain, that's a time sink.

Just glad I have four or five stacks of refined deeprock banked right now.
See you in Town,
-Z
Keep in mind, those are totals for the whole set. So its not like there will be a mad crush of people needing massive amounts of these materials.
Quote:Keep in mind, those are totals for the whole set. So its not like there will be a mad crush of people needing massive amounts of these materials.
The prices for these will still skyrocket as people will soon realize the raiders need them. It's going to be hard to find everything at a reasonable price, and the farmers with the teleport hax will run wild with arcane crystals.
Stormrage
Raelynn - Gnome Warlock - Herbalism/Alchemy
Markuun - Tauren Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Aredead - Undead Mage - Tailoring/Enchanting

Dethecus
Gutzmek - Orc Shaman - Skinning/Leatherworking
Quote:The prices for these will still skyrocket as people will soon realize the raiders need them. It's going to be hard to find everything at a reasonable price, and the farmers with the teleport hax will run wild with arcane crystals.

I don't agree. My server has 21 Nef capable guilds. If all of those guilds are able to drop one boss in Nax, that is 100 CRH a week or so tops - 50 leather workers output. Add in there is a fair amount of the stuff stashed away and I really don't thing there is going to be a huge run on the stuff. Will prices bump up a bit? Sure, when you consider the new crafting recepies out of AD and CC. Does every druid on the server need 36 the day it hits? Nope. Will the casuals be able to form some sort of CRH cartel now that they know the raiders need it? /snort
Quote:I don't agree. My server has 21 Nef capable guilds. If all of those guilds are able to drop one boss in Nax, that is 100 CRH a week or so tops - 50 leather workers output. Add in there is a fair amount of the stuff stashed away and I really don't thing there is going to be a huge run on the stuff. Will prices bump up a bit? Sure, when you consider the new crafting recepies out of AD and CC. Does every druid on the server need 36 the day it hits? Nope. Will the casuals be able to form some sort of CRH cartel now that they know the raiders need it? /snort

Stonescale eels and oil and goblin rocket fuel skyrocketed when the D2 sets were introduced, and there weren't THAT many people really doing the quests hardcore on Thunderhorn at first. There were also packs of 3 dark iron bars selling way over the ore prices, and people were buying them. Remember, lots of people will rush to be the first to do something.
See you in Town,
-Z