That's One Unlucky Warlock
This thread was spotted by RudiShoes at the Amazon Basin. Now that is one unlucky warlock.
The woes of warlocks never end. Funny, but this wouldn't be a lasting problem if blizzard wasn't so draconian and removed petscript abandon.

I wonder what happened to the kid caught on a thread and grounded by his own mom for playing BG too late at night. Probably had to reroll after the ridicule he got.
Hehe, classic post.

Quote:I wonder what happened to the kid caught on a thread and grounded by his own mom for playing BG too late at night. Probably had to reroll after the ridicule he got.

Part of me feels sorry for that kid. A small part. That was one of the funniest threads I've ever read.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Quote:Hehe, classic post.
Part of me feels sorry for that kid. A small part. That was one of the funniest threads I've ever read.

I had always assumed that was staged, akin to the Onyxia/Ragnaros "minus 50 dkp" videos or Leroy Jenkins.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:I had always assumed that was staged, akin to the Onyxia/Ragnaros "minus 50 dkp" videos or Leroy Jenkins.

Um, the "minus 50 dkp" recordings weren't staged. They were edited and condensed for brevity and intensity, but those were real runs and real things the guild leader said on those real runs.

I guess we'll never know about the kid and his Mom, but I believe it. It's not only could happen, but the discussion with the mother afterward seemed genuine if hilariously funny (or mortifyingly embarrasing if you're the kid).
Quote:Um, the "minus 50 dkp" recordings weren't staged. They were edited and condensed for brevity and intensity, but those were real runs and real things the guild leader said on those real runs.

I guess we'll never know about the kid and his Mom, but I believe it. It's not only could happen, but the discussion with the mother afterward seemed genuine if hilariously funny (or mortifyingly embarrasing if you're the kid).

Hmph, could have sworn I recalled reading a link to their guild page and seeing them laugh about the recordings from the run, and that it all came together nicely, etc. The guild itself hosts those files.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:Hmph, could have sworn I recalled reading a link to their guild page and seeing them laugh about the recordings from the run, and that it all came together nicely, etc. The guild itself hosts those files.

Well, yeah, they laugh about it. That doesn't mean it was staged. The raid leader is just really intense. I read a recent interview with him, but I can't find the link to it off hand. Anyone else seen it?
Quote:The raid leader is just really intense. I read a recent interview with him, but I can't find the link to it off hand. Anyone else seen it?

Interview with Dives:
http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/feature/wow-p...kins-174801.php