Diablo rumors
Hello, I'm new. I've browsed this forum a while and I've read some posts about Diablo characters (for example this post http://www.lurkerlounge.com/forums/index.p...=4017&hl=adria) and DSF hypothesis...
Unluckily I couldn't understand if they're just rumors, if they come from fan-fictions or something other...

That particular thread was mostly just humor and speculation from posters here. As far as I know, there is no official Blizzard storyline behind the lone grave site. Dropping a ring at the grave will obviously not change the items generated in that game seed, although superstitious people are allowed to try whatever works for them.

As for other threads, it depends. Information regarding the alpha, the pre-release demo, or unused content on the Diablo CD (or even unused content in the diablo.exe) is often pretty reliable here, as a fair number of posters have access to such things. But I don't remember many threads where we have really discussed the back story of the game in much detail.
thank you very much^_^
Quote:But I don't remember many threads where we have really discussed the back story of the game in much detail.
Except that thread where we argued why the Cow level is perfectly placed where it is as compared to that guy's (can't remember the name) claims it should closer to the Catacombs entrance because of the cows there.:P
"My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre, and that I am therefore excused from saving Universes."
-- Ford Prefect