Heads Up: Irene, the Infirm, revisited
I'm sure many of you recall with pleasure the adventures of MongoJerry's naked punching Sorceress, Irene, the Infirm. For the past six and a half months, another Sorceress has been following Irene's path-- and blazing new ground. Trurl's Irene, the Infirm, revisited at The Amazon Basin has all the details.
Zyr

Quote:I'm sure many of you recall with pleasure the adventures of MongoJerry's naked punching Sorceress, Irene, the Infirm. For the past six and a half months, another Sorceress has been following Irene's path-- and blazing new ground. Trurl's Irene, the Infirm, revisited at The Amazon Basin has all the details.

:lol:Thanks for the link Zyr. I have trouble keeping up with all the posts over at the AB. I highly enjoyed reading the tales of woe from MongoJerry's posts. Now I get to see just how far they can push it:)

Cheers,

Munk
Haha, thanks for the good read. I had forgotten all about Irene and her crazy adventures:)
"Just as individuals are born, mature, breed and die, so do societies, civilizations and governments."
Muad'Dib - Children of Dune