Mixing Variants
I have recently created a live off the land warrior who is also a Demoniac. So far this seems to be working fine although I have not found a gold ring or amulet yet, but I did find a particularly nice drake's amulet of perfection. Because of me being an extreme nut he will also be a law. In addition he will use a civerb's cudgel. If you are slightly confuzed you can join the club. Here is my dream equipment.

>3 Gold Perfection Jewels(as less dexterity is needed I will swap for Gold Heavens)
>Obsidian Mail of the Lion
>Emerald Shield of the Tiger
>Helm of Spirits(I doubt I will find one so in the mean time I will use a helm of the stars)
>Civerbs Cudgel
>Emerald Sword of Haste(for advocate killing, and yes I know the extra resistances is pointless)

Any comments/questions/suggestions appreciated.
Other than the Cudgel, Helm of Sprits will actually be the easiest item on your dream list to obtain by far. Of course, the demoniac desire to plunge into hell and destroy all of the demons will be a distraction to finding HoS, but you will have to spend time in church collecting potion anyway so eventually the Butcher should drop it for you.

Demoniac is all about the attitude. Gotta slay that Beast. I don't think it was ever a popular variant, but the Retribution quest was always a favorite way of ending variant gaming sessions (particularly sessions that hadn't gone well). Retribution with a LoL character would be an interesting endeavor... at first I was thinking "What a great risk to your gear!", but then I remembered that gear doesn't drop upon death on L16. It would take quite a durability hit from all that apoc, though.
Ah, the wonders of apoc, lapis shield of the ages is my temporary solution. I know it wont work while i'm moving but otherwise it should protect me decently. Some people say tht the advantage of being a LAW is high mana. in many cases this is true. In this particular situation however... the advantage is extreme killing speed. A level 45 warrior with 300 strength does a minimum of 135 dmg per swing. With a civerb's cudgel we multiply that by three, thus getting 405 dmg per swing. Keep in mind that a Hell Blood Knight has only 800 HP. That means only 2 hits per BK! Wait what about the critical hit? 45% of the time you will do double damage 810. That is a one hit BK. So wait, why does it matter that I will have low AC again? It won't. With ~3 hits per 2 BKs even without haste it is nearly impossible to get mobbed. So maybe, just maybe, I dont even need those gold rings of perfection. Maybe I can use gold titains rings instead 2 of them should boost my strength to 300. As you can see I am still slightly undecided about my equipment. Has anyone besides me tried/though of trying this? Is there anything I missed or a comment or two?

I came across this idea because some say that a civerb's cudgel can only be properly used by a rogue. In my own humble opinion the only one truely capable of wielding the powerful weapon effectivly is the warrior. The mele damage of the rogue is just too pitiful for my liking. Or is it just that a warrior in mail just looks so darn
cool? The world will never know.

And as for the HOS being esy to find I will have to disagree with you. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time searching for it and still have yet to find one. All it takes is perseverence(most likely mispelled).
Quote:And as for the HOS being esy to find I will have to disagree with you. I have spent a ridiculous amount of time searching for it and still have yet to find one. All it takes is perseverence(most likely mispelled).

I have to absolutely agree with Nystul. In fact that was first thing what came in my mind, after reading your dream equip.

Also, my LAW would anytime choose Obsi/Stars mail instead of Obsi/Lion.
If you wear Obsi/Stars you can use Gold/Heavens. Best items gives you +26 All, so its + 11 - 12 DMG for clvl 45 warrior (depends on your other gear) for just 8 HP.
I would like to say, that my calculaction is more likely fun since youre Demoniac low AC LoL using CC :-))

Your calculation of CC DMG is very nice. But there is something to remind. Its slow swing speed weapon.
This for Low AC char means:
Youre not able to kill single 2Hand attacker (Lightning Demon, Magma Demon) standing in front of you, unless he decide to cast spell (Lightning, Lava Ball).
It means very, very, very careful playing and luring monster per one.
Kings/Haste can clear lvl faster than CC. And dont have to care if there are Witches, Mages or Lava Maws.

Setup you decribed above gives your character (47 + clvl) mana. If things turns bad and you annoy more monsters, you can SC 1 monster per Full mana potion. Thats IMO bad.

If I had LoL character, I wouldnt forget about mana. More mana means more helpful SC, Healing or Teleport / Phasing. And also maximal availing of mana potions you find.
Well, even I dont play LoL, all my characters, especially Warriors and Vamp Rogue, tend to have got as mana as possible.

There is more suggestion in my mind, but I think you will discover them and many more while playing game.

Good Luck

BTW:
IMO quality of variant doesnt makes hard rules, but fun you have while playing it.
Quote:Ah, the wonders of apoc, lapis shield of the ages is my temporary solution. I know it wont work while i'm moving but otherwise it should protect me decently. Some people say tht the advantage of being a LAW is high mana. in many cases this is true. In this particular situation however... the advantage is extreme killing speed. A level 45 warrior with 300 strength does a minimum of 135 dmg per swing. With a civerb's cudgel we multiply that by three, thus getting 405 dmg per swing. Keep in mind that a Hell Blood Knight has only 800 HP. That means only 2 hits per BK! Wait what about the critical hit? 45% of the time you will do double damage 810. That is a one hit BK. So wait, why does it matter that I will have low AC again? It won't. With ~3 hits per 2 BKs even without haste it is nearly impossible to get mobbed. So maybe, just maybe, I dont even need those gold rings of perfection. Maybe I can use gold titains rings instead 2 of them should boost my strength to 300. As you can see I am still slightly undecided about my equipment. Has anyone besides me tried/though of trying this? Is there anything I missed or a comment or two?

I've played a non-variant character with a similar setup to what you are trying for. The only differences being he was never able to get great gold jewelry, and he never made it to level 45. But in any case, the thing is that BKs are the easy part. Fast attackers and ranged attackers are the ones that will give you trouble. You have to have a swap weapon for doggies, of course. But with a normal LAW, really against doggies and storms you would be using your mana pool to annhilate them before they can gang up on you, taking advantage of their magical weaknesses to make up for your own weakness against fast attackers. A Cudgel LAW does not have the mana to do so. If you get up against 3 of them at once, the damage of the Cudgel will be irrelevent (and against the doggies it already is). Ranged attackers will be annoying for any Cudgel-based warrior, although at least they aren't the instant death threat. But a normal KSOH warrior with high mana for telekill is likely to kill a level full of witches faster than a Cudgel warrior.

If we are talking about a "dream" setup for a Cudgel warrior, forget the Helm of Sprits and forget being a LAW (you may have to be a LAW until you acquire the dream setup, but that's another story). Get yourself a really big AFP, and get your resistances from the hat and shield slot. And as long as we are dreaming, the jewelry should be gold/heavens. That way your life, mana, and AC aren't completely compromised in the effort to gain maximum damage.

But of course, for a Demoniac-LOL, there are other issues involved. Not the least of which being, you will never actually find a "dream" setup.