Barbarian and little girl quest?
Hi i'm new around here, and sorry my english, it is not good :blush:

my question is: how to unlock the barbarian in hellfire? I already unlocked the bard
adding the command.txt, at the base instalation folder, but i cant do work the barbarian.
Anyone know how to do this? I put the file that told extreme gamerz, but it dont work totally.
u can also do the cow quest, and the little girl that appears near to adria, but i never found it (little girl i mean)

Thank you:D
Quote:Hi i'm new around here, and sorry my english, it is not good :blush:

my question is: how to unlock the barbarian in hellfire? I already unlocked the bard
adding the command.txt, at the base instalation folder, but i cant do work the barbarian.
Anyone know how to do this? I put the file that told extreme gamerz, but it dont work totally.
u can also do the cow quest, and the little girl that appears near to adria, but i never found it (little girl i mean)

Thank you:D

In your command.txt file in Hellfire folder, make sure it says "barbariantest;bardtest;theoquest (if you want to see the litttle girl). Actually, I never bothered with the little girl quest, since the mob which drops her doll to give to her in exchange for an amulet, drops that amulet anyway even if you dont have the quest enabled.
Quote:In your command.txt file in Hellfire folder, make sure it says "barbariantest;bardtest;theoquest (if you want to see the litttle girl). Actually, I never bothered with the little girl quest, since the mob which drops her doll to give to her in exchange for an amulet, drops that amulet anyway even if you dont have the quest enabled.

The quest of the little girl and the bard is working, the barbarian character is the one i can't use, it don't appears when u have to choose a new character.
I put in the command.txt this:

Quote:cowquest;theoquest;bardtest;multitest;nestart;cryptart;barbariantest;

Any Ideas?

thx
I don't own Hellfire, but this should help.

Go to http://home.att.net/~dsf.glossary/hf_easter_eggs.html

Read the information on the page. Then, if you do not have the patch, use the direct link on that page to download the Hellfire 1.01 patch (don't just go to Sierra's website, as Sierra doesn't seem to publicly acknowledge the existance of Hellfire anymore).
thank you, i missed the 1.01 patch, because that i wasn't able to use the barbarian ^^