Yarrr, Part II
THE ADVENTURES OF NERIAD: Yarrr, Part II

Check out the latest Adventures of Neriad tale, entitled Yarrr, Part II. In it, Neriad helps Umi Rumplesnicker's friends get a little revenge and then explores all of the exciting new Bloodsail related quests that will be added in the 1.11 patch.

Check back over the next few days for updates and also check out the original Adventures of Neriad: Yarrr! to find out how Neriad became a Bloodsail admiral in the first place.
The second installment of The Adventures of Neriad: Yarrr, Part II has been posted. This installment, titled "Neriad's New Clothes," describes the new quest given to players who are friendly with the Bloodsail Buccaneers.
Aww all players can assemble the pirate uniform? That doesn't seem right.
Quote:Aww all players can assemble the pirate uniform? That doesn't seem right.

Yeah, I think so. But they won't be able to get the Admiral's hat or parrot, of course.
*pokes head in and glances around*

Neutral, for the clothes quest. I had one of me buddies, a future pirate get onto the test server. And as he's still neutral with the Bloodsails, the lowest rep which you can talk to NPCs with..
Quote:*pokes head in and glances around*

Neutral, for the clothes quest. I had one of me buddies, a future pirate get onto the test server. And as he's still neutral with the Bloodsails, the lowest rep which you can talk to NPCs with..

Sweet! Thanks for the tip!
Quote:Yeah, I think so.

But.. but... but.... once player can assemble the clothes, they can start tricking your minor nobility in to appearing. We all know how well that worked out for the Twilight cultists and C'thun. My advise Jerry? Get out while you still can!
The third installment of The Adventures of Neriad: Yarrr, Part II has been posted. This installment, titled "A Terrible Price," details the new quests that Bloodsail admirals can complete to quickly restore their reputations with the Steamwheedle Cartel, but you'll see that the price of those quests is one that no respectable Admiral of the Bloodsail Fleet would ever pay!
The fourth and final installment of the Adventures of Neriad: Yarrr, Part II has been posted, giving details about both the right and wrong ways for an Admiral of the Bloodsail fleet to regain the favor of the Steamwheedle Cartel. Take a look!
Quote:The fourth and final installment of the Adventures of Neriad: Yarrr, Part II has been posted, giving details about both the right and wrong ways for an Admiral of the Bloodsail fleet to regain the favor of the Steamwheedle Cartel. Take a look!

Fun to read as always. Definitely a better alternative to General or trolling my realm forums during those painfully long flights:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
I was linked to the article in question a bit ago on another forum, and after searching a good chunk of Arathi Highlands, I cannot find the pirates in question from this quote:

Quote:There's a group of level mid-30's pirates in Arathi who you can kill to build up one's Bloodsail reputation.

nor can I find any indication of them online. I'm already 0/36000 on my main due to farming for a First Mate's Hat(and after over 6000 dead pirates and no hat, probably won't find one ever), and was aiming to grind the supposed arathi pirates once my mage got to that level. Do you have a map, or screenshot, or coordinates or ANYTHING to point me in the right direction of these pirates?

Edit: or do you mean the friendly ones in the cove near Stromgarde?
Quote:Edit: or do you mean the friendly ones in the cove near Stromgarde?

They be Booty Bay scallywags and be enemies of the Bloodsail Buccaneers. Yarrr!
Quote:They be Booty Bay scallywags and be enemies of the Bloodsail Buccaneers. Yarrr!

Yeah, it went completely over my head that there was a "Yarrr part 1". Sorry.:P