Converting characters to Hellfire
Hello!

I was wondering if you can use this guide to convert a character to SP Hellfire instead of MP?
http://www.diabloii.net/hellfire/charact...sion.shtml

I have Diablo 1.09

Since there are not much people playing Hellfire MP.
Hi. That article is quite outdated. For a character you have built using Diablo v1.09, I would say that nothing in the article will work whether it is multiplayer or not. I do not know if it is possible to transfer characters from Diablo 1.09 to Hellfire in any simple way.

If you have just obtained Hellfire, your best bet would probably be to start a new Hellfire character. Honestly, single player Diablo is a very short game. You would only be repeating about 5 to 10 hours worth of content, and since the dungeons, items, monsters, etc. are all random it wouldn't feel like "repeating" at all.
Version doesnt matter because with that method you create your characther with a trainer and cheats.
I just have my Diablo 1.09 characther as a reference.
My question is if you can save it as a singleplayer save instead of multiplayer?
Quote:My question is if you can save it as a singleplayer save instead of multiplayer?

No. They do not use the same file format.
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
Ok, but if i instead of starting a multiplayer game starts a singleplayer game do you think that would work or i that trainer for multiplayer only?

Edit: Found this program called diablobackup 3.0 and will try when my copy of hellfire arrives, looks promising:)
Or just use the crack and play Hellfire in MP.:)
Nothing is impossible if you believe in it enough.

Median 2008 mod for Diablo II
<span style="color:gray">New skills, new AIs, new items, new challenges...
06.dec.2006: Median 2008 1.44