Blizzard or the Easter Egg?
Which came first? Blizzard or the Easter Egg? As we all know, Blizzard loves to incorporate pop culture references into their games, and World of Warcraft is by no means an exception. There are the obvious references like Sprok, Chief Engineer Scooty, and Jhordy Lapforge who operate various goblin transporters. But when Razzereign from the Amazon Basin linked this site with ten pages filled with pop culture references, I was taken aback by both the number and variety of pop culture references and easter eggs there are in the game. Trebek from the Amazon Basin followed up with this similar list hosted by Wikipedia.
Can someone explain to me why a cat named Mr Bigglesworth is stalking the foyer of Naxxramas?
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:Can someone explain to me why a cat named Mr Bigglesworth is stalking the foyer of Naxxramas?
When Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, PEOPLE DIE!

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Quote:When Mr. Bigglesworth gets upset, PEOPLE DIE!

-Bolty
Oops! I missed the Austin Powers reference.

O my god! Someone actually translated the binary code on the Gnomeregan punch cards... Madness!
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
One I didn't see on the Wiki was that the WoW inns have the same music as the inns in Baldur's Gate.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Can someone explain to me why a cat named Mr Bigglesworth is stalking the foyer of Naxxramas?
http://www.deadmoontribe.com/modules.php?n...iewtopic&t=3273 <-- So that stuff like this can happen.
Quote:http://www.deadmoontribe.com/modules.php?n...iewtopic&t=3273 <-- So that stuff like this can happen.

Mr. Bigglesworth will pounce on and kill the maggots that crawl around. Bring the maggots to him to see!
Quote:Mr. Bigglesworth will pounce on and kill the maggots that crawl around. Bring the maggots to him to see!
Mr. Bigglesworth was added to the easter eggs, he was Dr. Evil's cat in Austin Powers =)