sometimes are u painful to get to the high level ?
Are you annoy in haven't found an perfect website to purchase the powerleveling yet.The unideal price and reputation make you so worried.I think form now on everthing will be out of your mind.Just focus here to have an view of our website.....The competitive price .........More important is that for the good reputaion there is no need for you to worry about you will be cheated.Everything is ready ,why don't you have a try?
try is <span style="color:#FF0000">LINK REMOVED so cool,surprise for u .
Quote:Are you annoy in haven't found an perfect website to purchase the powerleveling yet.The unideal price and reputation make you so worried.I think form now on everthing will be out of your mind.Just focus here to have an view of our website.....The competitive price .........More important is that for the good reputaion there is no need for you to worry about you will be cheated.Everything is ready ,why don't you have a try?
try is WWWDOTSPAMDOTCOM so cool,surprise for u .

TANK U! I oftem do not gets high lvl. now i focus on winving!!. Big surpriz for me, indead!!1

I think something in my brain just broke. :blink:

Quick, somebody call the Spam Doctor!

Cheers,

Munk

Edit: TESITALMONIAL: OMGG! dIs product work so good four me!11 Pay money and nevar have stoopid levl up again!
Quote: so cool,surprise for u .
FREE Trojan Horse with every purchase! Get yours now!
Even the mountains
Last not forever:
Someday they, too, shall
Crumble to dust.
Quote:FREE Trojan Horse with every purchase! Get yours now!

The site does mention free epic mounts :lol::whistling:
Quote:TANK U! I oftem do not gets high lvl. now i focus on winving!!. Big surpriz for me, indead!!1

I think something in my brain just broke. :blink:

At least this thread isn't a total loss. You can copy and paste the original post into Babelfish, do "round trips" (for example: English->German, German->English), and make wagers on whether the return translation will make more sense than the original post. This could lead to hours and hours of free entertainment! Much more fun than playing a character that someone already leveled for you at least...

If Blizzard was any kind of smart, they would have cut all the early areas of WoW out some time in beta. Start all characters at level 50, sell the game carton for about $200, and put "Characters pre-leveled to 50 so you don't have to bother!" in big red letters on the front. It is very important that all characters also start with the best set of items in the game and a big wad of gold, or people will probably feel ripped off.

This wouldn't work too well in Diablo though. Who would pay someone to level their characters when Enigma, Ray, and Boby can do it for free? :angry: