Poison timers
Forget it .
Take care
Quote:Heyup , can anyone tell me why my poisons run out at different times , I dont mean the ones with charges , I mean Instant and Crippling .

Um... instant poison _does_ have charges?
You don't know what you're talking about.
Quote:Um... instant poison _does_ have charges?

Lol , oops , thanks for the deeply informative reply , you know I said this before many years ago you are a bunch of elitists and I still stick to that . If any of the regulars had made that mistake you would have probably laughed at the mistake and gave an answer , why the hell reply with that crap . I'll edit the entire post , #$%& it , I'll not ask another thing again .

Take care
Take care
Quote:Lol , oops , thanks for the deeply informative reply , you know I said this before many years ago you are a bunch of elitists and I still stick to that . If any of the regulars had made that mistake you would have probably laughed at the mistake and gave an answer , why the hell reply with that crap . I'll edit the entire post , #$%& it , I'll not ask another thing again .

Er. Woah, woah.

You appear to be taking offense where absolutely none was intended.

Your question (which you have now helpfully mostly edited out, so the only bit left is that which I quoted) asked why one of your poisons seemed to run out before the 30 minutes had expired. You then went on to say "I dont mean the ones with charges , I mean Instant and Crippling", which implies that both Instant and Crippling poison don't have charges associated with them. This isn't true - Instant Poison has a defined number of charges which are almost always all used up before the 30 minute duration of the poison.

I can't work out why my response merits writing off as "all that crap". Apart from anything else, it's completely accurate.

You will not find a less elitist bunch of people than the posters on the Lurker Lounge, and you now owe all of them an apology.
You don't know what you're talking about.
Not having seen your original post, it seems to me that lfd did answer your question. Perhaps there's another poison other than Instant poison that is ending early that you don't think should end early?
I accidentally wrote instant , instant was not the poison I wanted to put but something in my brain made me write instant poison , I'll live with it , dont worry , removing my sig and going back to lurking for the rest of any time I spend here . Thanks for any answers in the past , was appreciated .
Take care