You're Beautiful
If you are gagging every time this song comes on the radio, wander over to Weird Al Yankovic's site for a free download of his parody of this song.

It's hilarious!:lol:
Well, I neither hate the song nor listen to the radio. But I do appreciate free, legal music from the most eloquent lyricist of the rock and roll era!

It's not as good as Amish Paradise though....
Hey, I resemble that song!:angry:

:lol:
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
You're pitiful
You're pitiful
You're pitiful, it's true
You're half undressed, eating chips off your chest
While you're playing Halo 2, no one's classier than you

--

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
I love all the subtlties of Wierd Al. Like the false start... The slap in the face of pretentiousness.
”There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy." - Hamlet (1.5.167-8), Hamlet to Horatio.

[Image: yVR5oE.png][Image: VKQ0KLG.png]

Quote:I love all the subtlties of Wierd Al. Like the false start... The slap in the face of pretentiousness.

Weird Al should devote an entire album to parodies of bands whose fans take them way too seriously. Some Tool. Some Radiohead. Some better known "indie rock" groups. Maybe Nas. A style parody of some highbrow electronica with accordian thrown in. That might be a difficult album to render, but the reaction of the fans would be too precious.
Quote:If you are gagging every time this song comes on the radio, wander over to Weird Al Yankovic's site for a free download of his parody of this song.

It's hilarious!:lol:

I've been a Weird Al fan for years. For several years I had Weird Al albums and almost nothing else (the major excepting being Everclear), but I wasn't really into music either. Over the past year, I've been trying more and more music, and every so often I'll hear a band and think "Wow, this reminds me of that Weird Al song." and I finally know who he was parodying. I once had an encyclopedic knowledge of Weird Al songs that rivaled my knowledge of Jarulf's Guide. I never actually used my knowledge of Weird Al until recently, when I demonstrated to a friend my ability to break into obscure Weird Al songs (e.g. "Buy Me a Condo") without the need for music. Prior to that, I had no idea I had enough courage to sing in front of other people. Forthwith, my friend held aloft his beer and twice marveled, once at my derring-do and once at the fact that I had no alcohol in me.*

That said, I downloaded "You're Pitiful" last month, and I can't wait for his next album.

-Lemming

* I drink neither privately nor socially. Saves me scads of money at bars, though.