Destruction of the Entire PvP system?
Anybody checked out AV lately?

The NPC's have been nerfed to near uselessness. On my server atleast, this means that most matches work out pretty much the same - The alliance run straight for the base. The horde run straight for Belinda, then start slaying all the named NPC's and killing as many towers as they can before Drek is murdered. Repeat every 20 min.

I was able to get my druid from nearly nothing to 2.5/21 in 3 days, and that is with a couple of raids, a movie, and a football game.

The horde usually loses this race because rushing the final GY without SP doesn't work - there are a few too many NPC's unless you are really geared well and you know, tank stuff.

So Dennis, you might say, not alot of people really liked that place anyways. Small groups are where its at. The kicker is, the place still throws out "epic" honor bonuses. I would say a mediocre player fishing and losing AV can easily make as much honor as a great player running laps with the flag. Without trying, I matched my highest CP for a whole week in 3 days, while playing pretty poorly and making no attempt to gain honor (fishing instead of trying for as many PK's as possible).