PTR Notes
So this is interesting: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post304791

Thunderfury was intentionally changed from MH to 1H
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
WF change is gone

Quote: I've spoken with the developers and they let me know that they're not satisfied with the impact the windfury totem change is having on current end-game content balance, and plan to undo the change. Please remember that the testing phase of any patch is precisely to test such changes and evaluate their possible impact on the game, whether or not they eventually go into the final release build.

In short, no change to Windfury Totem is planned at this time.

So they're not completely insane.
Trade yourself in for the perfect one. No one needs to know that you feel you've been ruined!
Quote:WF change is gone
So they're not completely insane.

Good news. If anything good came out of this whole business, it's that it put the spotlight squarely on the problems with the shaman totem system in raiding environments. Maybe this will wake the developers up and get them to make some needed changes.
Druid Rip Scaling seems to be around 0.24 damage per attack power spread over the duration (similar to the posted numbers for Rupture). Hard to be sure as the test realm druid has gear with a grand total of 0 attack power (yeah, I wear Mp5 and +heal in PVP to maximise my ability to heal the tank through those long fights) so I could only compare numbers with and without MOTW. Net effect is that Druids benefit more from finisher scaling than Rogues do thanks to higher base AP and less use of Slice & Dice.
Other things that have changed from the initial 1.12 notes:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.a...mp=1#post304238

The guy is updating as things move along, so the content of the main post may change, but here is what it lists as of posting time:

Quote: Battlegrounds
------------
- In order to whisper a player from another server in your battleground you must append "-Servername" to the end of their name. These whispers will not show up on your screen, but will show up on theirs.
- You may only trade conjured items to players from another server (anything else will give an error message)
- When you join a battleground, you are automatically added to a raid group. You MAY NOT leave that group. To speak in this raid, use /bg instead of /ra.
- Leadership of the battleground raid is granted to whomever has the highest PvP rank when the raid is formed (approximately 1 minute before the battleground starts).
- You may be in a battleground group and a regular group at once, but the battleground group will be the one you see in the party frame as well as the raid tab.
- The mini-battlemap in will reopen automatically if closed (Possibly a bug?)

World PvP
----------

- Silithus and EPL both now have battlemaps like battlegrounds do.

Rogue
---------
- Ruthlessness still appears as a Improved Relentless Strikes pre-req but this is just a graphic bug.
- Murder is now only increased damage to Humanoids but by 2/4% instead of 1/2%.
- Expose Armor is now a non-ranked ability and the armor reductions are by % (http://img71.imageshack.us/img71/2483/ex...morpu2.jpg )

Warlock
----------

- Succubus and Voidwalker now speak when summoned.

Items
---------
- Thunderfury is now one-handed instead of main-handed.
- The eating/drinking buffs are removed once you reach full hp or mana. This has the unfortunate side effect of making you unable to get the food buffs that require you to eat for 15 seconds if you are at full hp. This is probably somewhat bugged. (confirm?)

Interface
-----------

- The interface options dialog is now full-screen and opaque meaning it can no longer be used while moving.
- The MacOS version keybinding options now include functions for controlling iTunes.
- Raid boss emotes are now shown in center of screen like a warning.
- Target of Target can be set to show/hide depending on if you're in a group/raid or not.
- Deleting good or better quality items pops up a confirm dialog, where you have to enter "delete".
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.