How to return from a long slumber.
!"@#¤%!" :angry:

I was muling my sets and I was kicked out of B.net. Oh well, lesson learned I guess. Better to learn it while muling tancred than Immortal King I suppose.

[/silver_lining]
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
Quote:Angel' date='Aug 14 2006, 10:39 AM' post='115532']
!"@#¤%!" :angry:

I was muling my sets and I was kicked out of B.net. Oh well, lesson learned I guess. Better to learn it while muling tancred than Immortal King I suppose.

[/silver_lining]

I'm not sure how big the European contingent is, but you should check out the Amazon Basin community on the European realm. I've always had great success finding a trustyworthy person//low level game in which the members don't mind.

Could save you some more Arrgg!1 &^$@! moments in the future:)

Cheers,

Munk
I recently made myself an MF-sorc. I am now running NM travincal/meph/pindle/diablo/Baal-runs at lvl 67. I've maxed frozen orb and cold mastery. I've put 1 point into teleport and static field. I've saved up about 27 skill points because I have no idea where to place them. Obviously, when I encounter cold immunes, I have no way to kill them besides static'ing them down to 50% and letting my merc finish them off. On these NM runs, cold immunes are very rare. I expect their numbers will increase in Hell diff.

So my question is: which skill is an OK secondary attack? Should I go for a lightning-based attack (Chain lightning vs thunderstorm?) or fire (fireball vs firewall)? I won't have that many points to spend on synergies as I won't be able to max a fireghtning skill + its respective mastery till I hit 80.

Any thoughts?
Ask me about Norwegian humour Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTs9SE2sDTw
If you can get the hang of placement, I'd say Firewall is your best bet. Fireball and Chain Lightning require synergy investment which you don't have the points for, and TStorm kills so slowly you might as well not have cast it.
Wow, been a while.

That reminds me, I need to flash my characters.

I always wanted to rebuild my smite pally, but I never accrued enough wealth to pick up a Grief.
Great truths are worth repeating:

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 21:9

"It is better to live in the corner of a roof
Than in a house shared with a contentious woman." -Proverbs 25:24