Weapons for a fury warrior
Quote:Regardless, a large majority of procs are proc per minute, not percentage<_<

PPM procs increase in frequency when flurry increases the attack speed. PPM only applies on normal autoattack swings. Instants give an extra chance to proc them.

What really happens is it applies a percentage check on each swing to see if it procs. This simplifies the check for a proc. A 1 PPM on a 2.0 speed weapon would be 60 / 2 = 30 swings per minute ... so about 3.33% chance per swing. So each instant attack (hamstring, for example) has a 3.33% chance to proc.

If you use a slower weapon, say 3.0 speed, then you get 20 swings per minute or 5% chance per swing. Instant attacks now have a higher chance to proc.

Flurry works the same on any weapon, you end up with a 30% higher chance to proc, but instant attacks favor higher weapon speeds for getting more out of proc enchants.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Dal'Rend's. All the way. The stats are amazing, the DPS is about the highest you can get in blues and they look cool:)The drop rate is an issue. I got lucky and got both swords to drop each time on two successive Rend kills. Yes, 2 of each sword on 2 kills. Thank God they were guild runs so myself and the other Warrior each got them (one Rogue already had them and the other was hardcore into daggers) and not a Hunter:ph34r:As for enchants, I would go with dual Crusader. They can proc at the same time (they stack) and you get X procs per minute for each enchant.

Got the Dal Rends now, and I enjoy them a lot, tho I gotta say Silent Fang/Lobo get more than 50% of the time in battlegrounds. If you don't have it.. get Silent Fang... incredible..

I went for crusader on MH, and +15str on OH. This was my first crusader ever, and if I ever get the hakakri swords, or dual hakkari manslayers, I'll go for dual crusaders.

I sold my soul to PvP for a while, and I'll hopefully reach rank 10 next reset. (Which will put an abrupt stop to my apperances in BGs)

After that, All I can really hope for is that I'll get lucky in ZG with the weapons...