Tier 3 Set Quest Access?
Greetings,

my Druid has just solved the "Savage Flora" quest given by Rayne at the chapel in the EPL.

Quest text quote:
Quote:I make a special type of armor for the brave heroes that enter Naxxramas known as Dreamwalker. They are able to provide me with most of the materials I require but I am always looking for those able to retrieve savage fronds from the flora of our world.

You may think of this job as beneath you, but without the fronds, the armor could not be made.
If I've understood that correctly, I should now have access to the "Dreamwalker" tier 3 set quests from Rayne after solving "Savage Flora", but I cannot see any new quest yet.

Are there any additional requirements to get access to these? Rayne is of the Cenarion Circle, so do I perhaps need a certain honored faction level or something, and if, which faction level?

My Druid has access to Naxxramas.
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Are there any additional requirements to get access to these?

As far as I know, 'Savage Flora' is not a required pre-req. The quest you need to do is called 'Echoes of War', available from one of the npcs at light's hope. It requires you to kill some trash mobs inside Naxxramas from each wing. Most of them are near the start, but the abomination wing (I think) ones are deeper in, so you'll need a good raid group to get to them.

You also won't be seeing any tier 3 items without the Desecrated drops from the bosses, of course;)
You don't know what you're talking about.
Quote:As far as I know, 'Savage Flora' is not a required pre-req. The quest you need to do is called 'Echoes of War', available from one of the npcs at light's hope. It requires you to kill some trash mobs inside Naxxramas from each wing. Most of them are near the start, but the abomination wing (I think) ones are deeper in, so you'll need a good raid group to get to them.

You also won't be seeing any tier 3 items without the Desecrated drops from the bosses, of course;)
Ok thanks. I am on that quest already, and we've cleared the whole Deathknight wing from trash mobs up to boss 1 with a 25-man raid yesterday. The other three wings will follow soon:)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller