Official expansion talent previews
New updates posted today (October 4th). Lot of changes to priest talent trees is what I've seen so far.
Changes listed here:

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=31013618&sid=1

They sure made the priest trees a LOT more interesting. Especially holy.

Priest

* Shades of Darkness ability replaced with Shadowfiend.
* Focused Mind replaces Improved Shadow Weaving and has been reduced to three ranks reducing mana cost of affected spells by 5/10/15%.
* Shadow Power has been moved to Focused Mind’s previous position.
* Misery has been moved to the Shadow tree, replacing Shadow Power.
* New talent Enlightenment replaces Misery in the Discipline tree.
* Improved Shadow Weaving has been removed.
* New talent Vampiric Touch replaces Shadow Mend.
* Misery now affects Vampiric Touch instead of Holy Fire.
* Focused Power now affects Feared targets instead of Dazed targets.
* Improved Renew tooltip updated.
* Inspiration tooltip updated.
* Holy Reach tooltip updated.
* Spirit of Redemption now provides a Spirit increase and the duration has been increased.
* Surge of Light has swapped positions with Blessed Resilience and has been reduced to two ranks providing 25/50%.
* Lightwell has been reduced to a 6 minute cooldown and the effect duration has been decreased to 6 seconds.
* New talent Holy Concentration in the Holy tree.
* New talent Circle of Healing replaces Circle of Renewal.

Paladin

* Divine Purpose ranks changed to 3/6/9/12/15%.

Warlock

* New talent Backlash in the Destruction tree.
* Shadowfury now has a 30 yd. range and has had its cooldown has been reduced to 1 minute.
* Unstable Affliction now has a 1.5 second cast time.

Warriors

* Spell Reflection now has a 10 second cooldown.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.
Quote:Warlock
* New talent Backlash in the Destruction tree.
* Shadowfury now has a 30 yd. range and has had its cooldown has been reduced to 1 minute.
* Unstable Affliction now has a 1.5 second cast time.

Missed by the person originally doing the list is that Soul Leech has been changed as well. It is now 20% damage returned as health, was previously 10% damage returned as health.
Sith Warriors - They only class that gets a new room added to their ship after leaving Hoth, they get a Brooncloset

Einstein said Everything is Relative.
Heisenberg said Everything is Uncertain.
Therefore, everything is relatively uncertain.
I liked the shadow heal spell better then the new drain. The shadow heal spell seemed like it made it possible for somebody who went all out in shadow to keep a group of rogues up during AOE heavy fights, even in shadow form. The new talent seems like it would be hard to build a group around in a 40 man raid. It would be ideal for warlocks, but how often will you have 5 warlocks around (one for the tank)? Any other class is likely to be missing out on one part or the other of the shadow priests power.
Quote: The new talent seems like it would be hard to build a group around in a 40 man raid.

25 man raid or 10 man raids in BC remember. Shadow mend was so badly inefficient that it seemed like its use would be only 'Oh crap' in a raid. PvP it would have been nice, but I think Vampiric Touch has some nice possibilities. Moving Misery into the Shadow Tree is a nice thing for raiding shadow priests.
Quote:Warriors
* Spell Reflection now has a 10 second cooldown.

They also changed Anticipation to be 4 defense per point instead of 2.

Improved Rend is now +75% bleed damage for 3/3.

Looks like they migh have changed Improved Thunderclap too.
It's now dmg/slow/rage of 40%/4%/1, 70%,7%,2, and 100%/10%/4.
Gracile 85 DK wowarmory
Faible 83 Pally wowarmory
Wimpy 82 War wowarmory
Zwakke 80 Sha wowarmory
Quote:They also changed Anticipation to be 4 defense per point instead of 2.

Improved Rend is now +75% bleed damage for 3/3.

Looks like they migh have changed Improved Thunderclap too.
It's now dmg/slow/rage of 40%/4%/1, 70%,7%,2, and 100%/10%/4.

That does make anticipation a little more interesting, though I still expect that you'll see single pieces of armor with that much def on them still. It does mean a constant 0.8% dodge, 0.8% parry, and 0.8% block. So 5% for 1.6% physical damage avoidance, a bit less chance to get crit, some more block %. It's approaching the returns you get for something like deflection. It's more valuable when in a resist set that saps a lot of the physical mitigation from the gear sets. Nice change, though I'm not sure that it will be taken over tactical mastery for most builds.

I keep wondering what kind of damage a build with imp heroic strike + Focused rage (9 rage heroic strikes) + piercing howl could do for damage since HS does more damge to a dazed target. Though it would be nice if booming voice affected piercing howl as well, keeping that up would be 1 2/3 rage / s. Though I guess a 9 second spammable snare would be pretty powerful. I just want to know how much extra damage HS gets on a dazed target. Might not need piercing howl with shield bash doing a daze too and that should be dropped to 7 rage thanks to focused rage.

I guess I really want more info on on just how much of an increase some of the new synergies do. :)

---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.