POLL: What will you play in the Burning Crusade?
Here are my picks:

- Blood Elf Hunter (female)
- Draenei Shaman (male)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Uh, Dwarf Priest. :)

Did you see the Tier 4 Priest sets are PURPLE? I mean, come on! Why play anything else?

-Bolty
Quote:Considering the mods here are generally liberals who seem to have a soft spot for fascism and white supremacy (despite them saying otherwise), me being perma-banned at some point is probably not out of the question.
Probably I'll still be playing my Tauren Hunter, since I usually progress through such games at a snail's pace.

Only 13 levels and a pile of gold away from my first mount! *Grumbles*
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Two randomly selected classes to see the new 1-20 areas, after revelling in the madness that will be the opening of the portal. :w00t:

Seriously, I have enough trouble trying to juggle the characters I play now. I can't imagine trying to add two more to the stable.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
I'll likely focus on getting Mirajj up to lvl 70, then ponder looking around the new area's as by that time, they shouldn't be as stuffed with new folks looking for the latest thrill.
~Not all who wander are lost...~
Quote:I'll likely focus on getting Mirajj up to lvl 70, then ponder looking around the new area's as by that time, they shouldn't be as stuffed with new folks looking for the latest thrill.

Oh, I'll check out the Draenei and Blood Elves, just to see what it's all about, but I won't be making one my main immediately or anything.

--Mav
Quote:Uh, Dwarf Priest. :)

Did you see the Tier 4 Priest sets are PURPLE? I mean, come on! Why play anything else?

-Bolty
Well, none of my other high-levels will be retired. But since I like 5-manning the smaller dungeons with a variety of chars, and have a bunch of alchemy/tailor twinks (for transmutes/mooncloth) anyway, I'll add 2 more:)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Quote:Here are my picks:

- Blood Elf Hunter (female)
- Draenei Shaman (male)

Draenei Hunter (Female) -- Hunter is the only class I haven't leveled to 20. I've already got a name picked out and reserved on Magtheridon. Who knows, I might even take her all the way to 70!

Blood Elf <Unknown Entity> -- Depends highly on what (if anything) my friends roll horde-side. My priest friend (whom I leveled with at the beginning of retail) has talked of rolling a Priest (I'd reroll a warlock) or Paladin (I'd roll a hunter or rogue).
A different server?

[same old rant]
Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard - give us more character slots per server! I hear some clever software engineers have created a new software feature - scroll bars! No reason for arbitrary lengths on lists just to match a game screen layout any more!:wacko:
[/same old rant]
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
I figure the expansion will come out just about the time that Lightears (NE/Priest) is hitting 60. So i'll spend most of my time acclimating to the new game leveling her to 70. I will also probably start a BE/Paladin to get a playstyle comparison to my lvl 60 HU/paladin.
I want to play...

1. my dwarven paladin upto level 70
2. a female bloodknight
3. a female draenei shaman

and all that at the same time...

However, I don't know what I'm actually going to do, once the expansion is here.:)
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:A different server?

[same old rant]
Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard - give us more character slots per server! I hear some clever software engineers have created a new software feature - scroll bars! No reason for arbitrary lengths on lists just to match a game screen layout any more!:wacko:
[/same old rant]

I'm not even out of character slots, but I'm with Lochnar on this one. Adding new races but not adding character slots for them just hurts loyal customers who have an attachment to a full contingent of characters.

Then again, reading those notes from Rob Pardo's keynote speech in Austin (slashdot link), maybe just maybe--Blizzard looks at someone who has put a lot of time into leveling multiple characters and says, "Well, he's not going to unsubscribe, so we're not worried about him," :blink:
Quote:A different server?

[same old rant]
[/same old rant]
Stupid question, but have they actually said there won't be extra character slots?
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Yeah, I believe they have, re: no extra slots.

I'll be rerolling two of my mules as shaman and mage Draenei. And levelling Tufty to 70, first of my 60s, then Duff, then Lagkitten.
Quote:Yeah, I believe they have, re: no extra slots.

I'll be rerolling two of my mules as shaman and mage Draenei. And levelling Tufty to 70, first of my 60s, then Duff, then Lagkitten.

Pesmerga's Plan of Somewhat Impending Doom:

Level Mio to 70
Level Joscelyne to 70 and Emjly to 70 (Emjly will be on Earthen Ring by this point)
Level new Draenei Shammy.:D
Quote:Stupid question, but have they actually said there won't be extra character slots?
[business]

No extra slots = high chance of some char/gold transfers to another server to get started quicker = even more money for Blizzard

[/business]
Quote:Yeah, I believe they have, re: no extra slots.
:( I don't know if I want a belf paly bad enough to roll on a new server.

edit: Nobbie posted while I was posting.

I'm not as concerned about getting gold/items for a new toon, as much as I don't want to join a new guild on a different server.
Delgorasha of <The Basin> on Tichondrius Un-re-retired
Delcanan of <First File> on Runetotem
Quote:I'm not as concerned about getting gold/items for a new toon, as much as I don't want to join a new guild on a different server.
Well, I play a lot solo anyway, and if I were to go to a new server due to char slot limitation, I'd pick at least one level 60 "main" with a huge chunk of gold and transfer it for $25 to that server:)
Quote:Uh, Dwarf Priest. :)

-Bolty

3 chipped rubies say the Druid set is green!
See you in Town,
-Z
Blood Elf

male

warlock

named Brenda