PvP Flags in Outlands
What was a widely-circulating rumor was just squashed. The Outlands will not instantly flag everyone PvP, according to Drysc.

Quote:No, Outland isn't any different from Azeroth while in a contested zone on PvE realm. From what I remember that rumor was started by someone saying "Wouldn't it be cool if..." and then for some reason that was spread as a fact. The chaos would surely have some comedic value, but we're not planning to suddenly change the rules of the realm you're on just to get a laugh.

Or are we!? ... duhn dun duuuuuuhn!

(No, we're not.)

Source: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...ageNo=1&sid=1#1
See you in Town,
-Z
I never believed that. They just have a "world" PvP objective in every zone. Reports are that it is actually fun, unlike their current attempts at it.
Quote:I never believed that. They just have a "world" PvP objective in every zone. Reports are that it is actually fun, unlike their current attempts at it.

WHAT?!?

Name me another place other than the EPL where you can have all the fun of PvP while still reading a book, or going for coffee while a dunkin' dragon presses the space bar every few seconds?

-Jester
Hopefully on servers where alliance vastly outnumber horde these world PvP objectives will actually be more than a zone-wide perma alliance buff.
Conc / Concillian -- Vintage player of many games. Deadly leader of the All Pally Team (or was it Death leader?)
Terenas WoW player... while we waited for Diablo III.
And it came... and it went... and I played Hearthstone longer than Diablo III.