Yes, Tam is out of the Lurkers

For those of you who noticed or care, I removed Tam and Demmonda from the guild. I have been attempting for several weeks to get a 5 man together to get my keys so I could join the big raids on MC and Onyxia, and it never seemed like anyone had the time or inclination to help me so I chose to leave and possibly find others who would.

My other characters will be following suit, I just haven't removed them all atm...

Take care all

<span style="color:red"> Terenas<!--/sizec-->

<span style="color:orange">
Tamainelka- ----62 O Hunter(Eng/Min)
Sharissea--------23 BE Hunter(Skin/Min)
Kaiyleri-----------17 BE Warlock(Tail/Ench)
Crysalisse--------05 BE Mage(Alch/Herb)
Paksarrian--------01 BE Paladin(LW/Smith)

<!--/sizec-->
Quote:I have been attempting for three weeks to get a 5 man together to get my keys so I could join the big raids on MC and Onyxia. So far it's been a little frustrating so I thought maybe making a post asking for help and allowing folks to plan might help.

So please post if you're able and willing to help, and perhaps suggest a time that you might be able to help me get through these sequences.

Fixed.

I will miss you. My playing time is generally later than you are on, and I even dragged myself to LBRS for you one of the few times we were on at the same time.

I hope, if you don't come back, that you find whatever you are looking for.
Quote:For those of you who noticed or care, I removed Tam and Demmonda from the guild. I have been attempting for several weeks to get a 5 man together to get my keys so I could join the big raids on MC and Onyxia, and it never seemed like anyone had the time or inclination to help me so I chose to leave and possibly find others who would.

My other characters will be following suit, I just haven't removed them all atm...

Take care all

See ya, Tam. Good playing with you while you were here. Sorry if I wasn't as attentive as I could be, time is somewhat limited, and what I have is usually spent pestering people to get my own Onyxia keying done. We're not a huge guild, and many people have schedules that make these things tough.

If it wasn't working out for you, though, that's too bad, and I hope we see you some time later.

-Jester