Diablo Stories
One thing that i really liked about the whole Diablo community was the character Role-play stories sometimes shared in the forums by the users.
i found the creativity in transforming the simple: logged in, checked out griswold's shop, head in to the dungeon, killed some monster and went up to get some potions, into "it was a chilly day in Tristram... good ole Griswold didnt have much to say or to sell.. the whole land was in crisis.. no good wares could be found anyware.. then suddenly i heard an echo of a long shout... i did not hesistate to head in to the shadows and find what fiend could be causing that horrible sound" (you got the ideia)

Well my point is, what do you guys think about start doing this again? battle-reports or stuff like that.. i think it really adds the fun in the game..

thanks for reading!
your dungeon pal,
duner
Here's a nice little one for you over at the RB.

Hopefully Moriah will continue the story as it was making me smile:)

Hopefully he doesn't mind me giving the link either...

http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1536

Good idea and all Duner, I'd try to contribute but won't have the time for a while, still wouldn't mind reading yours if you came up with one, or anyone elses for that matter.
Aarda's still throwing roses at the rain...
Good looking on that. If Moriah is back playing Diablo, that is a good story in itself.;) That barbarian dialect seems to get more exaggerated with every generation! Before long, the literati won't even be able to make sense of it.
Quote:One thing that i really liked about the whole Diablo community was the character Role-play stories sometimes shared in the forums by the users.
i found the creativity in transforming the simple: logged in, checked out griswold's shop, head in to the dungeon, killed some monster and went up to get some potions, into "it was a chilly day in Tristram... good ole Griswold didnt have much to say or to sell.. the whole land was in crisis.. no good wares could be found anyware.. then suddenly i heard an echo of a long shout... i did not hesistate to head in to the shadows and find what fiend could be causing that horrible sound" (you got the ideia)

Well my point is, what do you guys think about start doing this again? battle-reports or stuff like that.. i think it really adds the fun in the game..

thanks for reading!
your dungeon pal,
duner
Doesn't this go in the "you know you're playing too much Diablo when..." lists?
Quote:Doesn't this go in the "you know you're playing too much Diablo when..." lists?

Haha! It does.