Bizzarro news item of the day:
Eurogamer link.

Quote:Blizzard has admitted to beefing up the male Blood Elf character models in World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade, after "concerns" that they were a bit too feminine.

According to a post on the game's official forum, "after reviewing the model from a visual and conceptual standpoint, the decision was made to increase the body mass to give them a more substantial, masculine feel".

"It was also important that as members of the Horde that the Blood Elves gave the impression of strength and a more menacing presence," the Blizzard post noted.

Bah, elves are sissy pansies whatever their affiliation. If this change stays the course it'll be just a tad more difficult to grab the party's Required BE Paladin and throw him at the approaching mob pack, thus reducing the threat for the rest of the party:D

Thoughts?
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386
Quote:Eurogamer link.
Bah, elves are sissy pansies whatever their affiliation. If this change stays the course it'll be just a tad more difficult to grab the party's Required BE Paladin and throw him at the approaching mob pack, thus reducing the threat for the rest of the party:D

Thoughts?

But but if they beef them up too much then my reserved name of Girlyman might not fit as well!
---
It's all just zeroes and ones and duct tape in the end.
Quote:But but if they beef them up too much then my reserved name of Girlyman might not fit as well!

Don't worry GG, that name will always fit you. : )
As a magic-focused class, the thinner models seemed to fit them perfectly. Now they gave them some performance-enhancing potions... ugh.
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:Eurogamer link.

Thoughts?

Still don't want any damned longears on my side of the fence.

I do recall hearing someone asking about why elf men looked like elf women with flat chests during a short videoclip of the then-new Napoleon Dynamite dance the men got. It was amusing then, and it's now become just shy of hilarious:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:during a short videoclip of the then-new Napoleon Dynamite dance the men got.

Ritualists do it better:P
When in mortal danger,
When beset by doubt,
Run in little circles,
Wave your arms and shout.

BattleTag: Schrau#2386