Beta Favor
I've got my Runecloth hoard ready to go... but I've yet to see this in my searches. Could someone with the beta be so kind as to snap a screenshot of the level 60 Elekk mounts, now that the mount vendor has been added in?
See you in Town,
-Z
Here you go:

- Elekk riding instructor with standard Elekks in front of Exodar
- Elekk dealer
- The collection of three epic Elekks (colors: purple, blue, green)

[Image: 2614_fullsize.jpg]

[Image: 2615_fullsize.jpg]

[Image: 2616_fullsize.jpg]
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Thank you! Now to figure out what color...

For a Druid, considering the armor sets availble, I'm thinking Green.
See you in Town,
-Z
Green would fit the Druid theme nicely, but purple with a slightly reddish complementary contrast wouldn't look bad either, plus purple is the color of kings;)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
Best part about the Swift ones? No cheesy glowing eyes!
See you in Town,
-Z
Quote:No cheesy glowing eyes!
But they have that ugly armor too. :(That's the only reason I never got the epic kitty for my gnome. Every time I look at an epic kitty, I think of He-man's Battle Cat.

There was a video out a bit ago that showed the Elekk being ridden. These seem smaller than that one. Have they been brought down closer in size to the other mounts now?
Lochnar[ITB]
Freshman Diablo

[Image: jsoho8.png][Image: 10gmtrs.png]

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."
"You don't know how strong you can be until strong is the only option."
"Think deeply, speak gently, love much, laugh loudly, give freely, be kind."
"Talk, Laugh, Love."
Very cool, but....

They do look a little like a kodo that's been severely beaten by the ugly stick. :shuriken: Still can't wait to see them in action.
I hate flags

"Then Honor System came out and I had b*$@& tattoo'd on my forehead and a "kick me" sign taped to my back." - Tiku

Stormscale: Treglies, UD Mage; Treggles, 49 Orc Shaman; Tregor, semi-un-retired Druid.

Terenas (all retired): 60 Druid; 60 Shaman. (Not very creative with my character selection, am I?!Wink
Quote:There was a video out a bit ago that showed the Elekk being ridden. These seem smaller than that one. Have they been brought down closer in size to the other mounts now?
Sizes: Draenei female Shaman standing next to an epic Elekk.

You can now also see why Blizzard couldn't make the Elekk models and textures too detailed: It would result in a polygon-heavy object that might significantly influence the char handling on some older machines.

[Image: 2617_fullsize.jpg]
And yet another picture:

A Blood Elf paladin on Cockatrice mount side by side with a Draenei Shattrath City guardian on an Elekk mount.

[Image: 2620_fullsize.jpg]
Now, just combine that with another one and you'll have yourself a golden chocobo!

Is it just me, or do blood elves look a bit like a night elf crossed with an undead?

Thanks for the screenshots:)
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.
Quote:Is it just me, or do blood elves look a bit like a night elf crossed with an undead?

I hope that every legolas/arthas wannabe agrees with (the appropriate half of) your statement. My fear is that it the draenei are too stacked and people will want to roll them anyway. /sigh. I just want my queue times to go down, darn it!