Ever get that (not so)Perfect item...
I found an obs/zod ring with 32/20 stats last night. It's the second obs/zod ring I have found. The other one had the exact same stats. It will work perfectly with my anti-succubi set up, however it leaves my semi-magic set up a little short on resists. I am so grateful to get an obsidian ring of the zodiac again, however is it ok to be a little frustrated that it is so low in resists?
I'd be happy to just find one Obs/zod. 10 years on, and I'm still looking!
"What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch?"

-W.C. Fields
I have never found Obs / Zod too, but its OK for me. I found Dragons/Zodiac and I would never change it for OROZ. In fact, finding OROZ with my LAW who gets rezist from shield and mail would be quite tragedy, while DROZ find was absolutely awesome :-) I would like 1 more :-)

BTW:
I found it on BNet game with my friends, when I screwed up setting Hell difficulty and created Normal game instead. My friends were kidding me and wanted to leave game, but then we made boss and 16 monsters killing and one 16 monster in snail dropped it to me. (Only ring we have found in that game ..... )

Im telling this just to demonstrate what I have to do to find such item. In "common" playing Im quite unlucky guy (in matter of TOP item finds).
Quote:I found an obs/zod ring with 32/20 stats last night. It's the second obs/zod ring I have found. The other one had the exact same stats. It will work perfectly with my anti-succubi set up, however it leaves my semi-magic set up a little short on resists. I am so grateful to get an obsidian ring of the zodiac again, however is it ok to be a little frustrated that it is so low in resists?

You're right to be frustrated. I've never found any Obs/Zods or Dragon/Zods. While low Dragon/Zods are still really useful, a low resist Obs/Zod is often not..... like this one. The resists on it are simply too low and considering that your other one is the same, 64% Res is just too low for H/H. Keep it as a novelty, but I would not use it.

-A
Definitely happened to me before. My 40%/+19 Obsid/Zod ammy makes me mad, and it makes me mad that my 3 best jewelry finds ever are all amulets. The Obsid/Zod above, A Drag/Heavens +60/+14, and a Drake's/Zod +45/+19.

And then there's awesome/tiger FPM with my warrior which really isn't good simply because the stats on it 63/143%/+44 don't give the AC needed.

Most recently, I got a Crimson (Large) Shield of Brilliance at 34%/+13. And I have a Jade/Brill 29%/+12. Still looking for a +15.:o
Hi,

Quote:I'd be happy to just find one Obs/zod. 10 years on, and I'm still looking!
Ditto, though it long has ceased to matter.

--Pete

How big was the aquarium in Noah's ark?

Quote:Hi,
Ditto, though it long has ceased to matter.

--Pete

I was in one game where an obs/zod dropped, but of course it went to the warrior. Luckily I was also with the same group when the dragon/wiz jewel dropped.:)
Why can't we all just get along

--Pete