Official date of the BC?
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.h...=46545430&sid=1

"This is a solid date. It will not be pushed back."

His post is in the middle of the thread.

-A
It's sooner than I expected it to be. I figured once they missed the holidays, they'd polish a bit longer and we see it Feb/March. The big question now is when will we see the pre-expansion patch? I'm trying to wrap up an AV rep grind before that, and I'm hoping to get a High Warlord's Cleaver between next patch and expansion.
------------Terenas------------
Dagorthan – Level 85 Blood Knight
Turothan – Level 83 Blood Knight
Sarothan – Level 62 Blood Knight
Durambar – Level 82 Warrior
Strifemourne – Level 80 Death Knight
Quote:It's sooner than I expected it to be. I figured once they missed the holidays, they'd polish a bit longer and we see it Feb/March. The big question now is when will we see the pre-expansion patch? I'm trying to wrap up an AV rep grind before that, and I'm hoping to get a High Warlord's Cleaver between next patch and expansion.

Well, the good news is that it will make HWL/GM weapons available for much much less effort. Something like 40 AV tokens and 30-40K Honor. So even if you miss, you won't really miss.

-A
Quote:Well, the good news is that it will make HWL/GM weapons available for much much less effort. Something like 40 AV tokens and 30-40K Honor. So even if you miss, you won't really miss.

-A

I'm also trying to finish the grind, because I want the AV off-hand items. Since I haven't seen or heard of how or if these would available in the new system, I'm pretty motivated to finish up pre-patch.

I'm at 14338/21000, so not too much further.
<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Quote:I'm also trying to finish the grind, because I want the AV off-hand items. Since I haven't seen or heard of how or if these would available in the new system, I'm pretty motivated to finish up pre-patch.

I'm at 14338/21000, so not too much further.

That's a piece of cake. I dunno what the wait times are for AV on your server, but I was pulling that kind of rep in less than 1 weekend day. This is like 6-7 AVs. AV rep is too easy to grind.

-A
Quote:That's a piece of cake. I dunno what the wait times are for AV on your server, but I was pulling that kind of rep in less than 1 weekend day. This is like 6-7 AVs. AV rep is too easy to grind.

-A

Yah, it's not too long. I usually get to play one game every other night or so. If I'm lucky I'll get 800-1000rep for a game, if we win. I'm horde, so we usually don't win. So I usually get 500-600 for a game.

<span style="color:red">Terenas (PvE)
Xarhud: Lvl 80 Undead Priest
Meltok: Lvl 70 Undead Mage
Ishila: Lvl 31 Tauren Druid
Tynaria: Lvl 66 Blood Elf Rogue
Speculating:

We'll see the pre-expansion patch PTRs go up either this week or next week. Allowing for two to three weeks of PTR testing, I would expect to the pre-expansion patch going live in early to mid December.

Chris
Quote:Yah, it's not too long. I usually get to play one game every other night or so. If I'm lucky I'll get 800-1000rep for a game, if we win. I'm horde, so we usually don't win. So I usually get 500-600 for a game.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I get to play 7-8 games/evening B)

-A