Who will tank in TBC?
Quote:I'm surprised at that attitude - in my experience Druid tanks have very high aggro generation and survivability varying with gear level (a bit better in good blues, a bit weaker in AQ gear, substantially weaker in MC, BWL or Naxx gear). My Druid has given full prot warriors a five sunder head start on mobs and still pulled off them without taunt.

Actually, I was talking in that quote about pallies. I apologize if I misquoted you, I assumed you were talking about paladins in that segment of your post. Yes, I agree completely that druids have very high (I was alluding in that post actually, that they had the best) aggro generation.
Quote:Actually, I was talking in that quote about pallies. I apologize if I misquoted you, I assumed you were talking about paladins in that segment of your post. Yes, I agree completely that druids have very high (I was alluding in that post actually, that they had the best) aggro generation.

Aha, all suddenly becomes clear:DI meant Warrior (damage/tank), Paladin (heal/tank) and Druid (damage/heal/tank), just trying to emphasise that all three were mutlt-role classes. And yes, I know Paladins can do impressive damage too in the right hands and situation.
Well, to give you a quick and simple answer to your question:

I will! :)

take care
Tarabulus, suicide bot™
"I'm a cynical optimistic realist. I have hopes. I suspect they are all in vain. I find a lot of humor in that." -Pete

I'll remember you.