BC Cinematic Trailer
Has it been shown already in the U.S. TV, and is there already a download link?
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
They're about to show it in a few minutes on spiketv.com
I'll post again when they've aired it.

That is ofcourse if they can avoid stopping for commercials every 3 minutes of the show.
God I am glad I dont have to put up with american tv at home.
[Image: 104024yQmrG.png][Image: 201194cOrXg.png]
Ok well that was anticlimactic.
The quality was pretty crap, you could enlarge the window but it would just pixelate stuff to #$%&. Then they insisted on panning away from the amazing CG to show completely pointless clips of how they had a choir and orchestra there to do the vocals and music.
*SIGH*
It was maaarginally better than the one that got leaked a while ago.
Oh well, atleast its only 4 weeks to go.
http://www.spiketv.com/events/vga2006/simulcast.html

try this
Quote:http://www.spiketv.com/events/vga2006/simulcast.html

try this
Thanks! Terrific Blizzard clip, as always:)
"Man only plays when in the full meaning of the word he is a man, and he is only completely a man when he plays." -- Friedrich von Schiller
downloaded the HD trailer from Blizzard so I could give it the appropriate fanboy going-over. Census of the cinematic includes:

Draenei Paladin
Blood Elf Priest
Orc Warrior
Troll Hunter (?)
Human Mage
Tauren Shaman (That's who gets sheeped)
Undead Warlock (?)

So by the numbers, that's 5 Horde Races, 2 Alliance Races. Since my Alliance characters get battleground queues at even the best of times, I heartily support Blizzard's choice to advertise the Horde in the new cinematic!

For anyone keeping score at home, the original cinematic was 3 and 3:

Dwarf Hunter
Night Elf Druid
UD Warlock
Tauren Shaman
Orc Warrior
Human Mage
Quote:Human Mage
Tauren Shaman (That's who gets sheeped)
Undead Warlock (?)
It's definitely a warlock. Warlord gear on a mage looks dark blue/black. Although the demonstrated skill could be a blastwave, I tend to believe it's hellfire. Although.. hellfire is channeled? I'm not so firm with WL spells.

However, why do you think, it's a Tauren shaman, who got sheeped? I mean: Earthshock!?
Old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm!
Quote:However, why do you think, it's a Tauren shaman, who got sheeped? I mean: Earthshock!?

He forgot to activate his ECB.
Quote:IHowever, why do you think, it's a Tauren shaman, who got sheeped? I mean: Earthshock!?

It's the same Shaman from the orignal cinematic. Likewise, the Orc, Forsaken, and Human.

The Forsaken got new duds, and I believe the Human did as well. The Orc got a shiny new sword that looks suspiciously similar to Ashkandi.

I can't quite tell what the Draenei Retrinoob is fighting, but since they look orange and Orky (yay Warhammer!), I'd go with Fel Orcs. The Human turns the Tauren into another variety of farmyard fauna, and the Forsaken is obviously torching Murlocs.
ArrayPaladins were not meant to sit in the back of the raid staring at health bars all day, spamming heals and listening to eight different classes whine about buffs.[/quote]
The original Heavy Metal Cow™. USDA inspected, FDA approved.